Taj Mahal Agra Fort Private Sunrise Tour From Delhi
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
See the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on a full-day tour of Agra from Delhi. Visit one of the world's most romantic monument, As well as visit the impressive Agra Fort. Experience the sunrise over the Taj Mahal followed by a guided tour of the monument Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner palaces of the Agra Red Fort with a private guide Look inside the romantic Tomb of Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan * Travel in a private, air-conditioned car on the Delhi-Agra expressway and be back in Delhi by late afternoon
India Enjoy a full-day tour of Agra, departing from Delhi in the early morning to arrive at the iconic Taj Mahal by sunrise. Following a pick-up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida at 02:30 AM, transfer to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle. Relax on the 3.5-hour drive in a private, air-conditioned car, arriving in Agra where you will meet your private guide and enjoy a great view of the sunrise over the Taj Mahal. Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside, before looking inside the tomb of Mumtaz Mahal, beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Spend about 2-3 hours at the Taj Mahal, with some free time to walk around. Your guide will lead you to the best spots to capture photos and will be happy to take some photos for you. Enjoy some free time for breakfast (own expense) before heading to the nearby Red Fort (Agra Fort) to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city. You will spend ample time here before heading back to Delhi where you will arrive at around 3:00 PM.
- Sightseeing by air-conditioned car
- Private live Tour Guide
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Bottled water (cold and unlimited)
- Battery van from parking to Taj Mahal
- Entrance fee to the Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Gratuities to Guide / Driver (optional)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Exclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.