Heritage Walk Tour of Old City Agra
Lowest Price Guarantee
8 - 10
Duration of Tour:
6- 8 hours
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Agra is synonymous with Taj Mahal. The monument has stood as the symbol of love, across geographies and times & will continue to do so in the years to come. Agra, being a melting pot of many cultures, traditions, customs, delicacies, art forms, colour, ethnicities and religions offers so much beyond its historical monuments and remnants from the Mughal era that a traveller is often spellbound to see so much diversity packed in the single window of a visit. From the vibrant spice markets that attract a traveller with their aroma to the beautiful souvenirs that decorate the markets with style- the heritage walk of the old city Agra will surely reveal a surreal yet amazing aspect of the modern day life in a historical city of India, packed with monumental wizardry, modernity and a zeal of its own- that can best be experience through a tour of the city.
Magic awaits you at the Heritage walk of the Old city Agra!
Visit to the Taj Mahal
Visit to the Pachekari “inlaid” Marble Work factory & showroom
Visit to the Zardozi handloom factory
Tonga rode through the bylanes of the Old city Agra
Snacking at the local Halwayi (baker/ chef) Shop
Sunset view of the Taj at Mehtabh Bagh gardens across the river Yamuna, opposite Shah jahan's mausoleum.
Ethnic Indian garment destination; a shopper’s paradise.
Heritage walks and tours through the legendary places that have given the city its identity, what it carries as of today- is an experience that has no parallels. Taj Mahal Tour Guide is a premium travel planner and tour guide service provider of similar and different themed Heritage Walks and tours.
The single day heritage walk tour of Old City Agra is fine example of utilising your time to the best of its capacity when you come to visit the city of the Taj.
The Heritage walk through the monuments of Agra Old City bylanes will surely leave you with a lot of memories and a great desire to visit this magical and incredible land of the Taj.
- Pick-up & Drop from Agra Railway Station or Airport for the entire group
- Transportation facilitated by a 7-seater AC enabled, Toyota Innova vehicle.
- Tour Guide Service for a maximum of 10 people
- Detailed explanation of the monuments by a govt. approved licensed guide
- Mineral Water during sight-seeing
- An experienced English-speaking Tour Guide to accompany your visit (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, etc.
- Train or plane Tickets
- Entrance tickets to the Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch/ Dinner/ Drinks etc.
- Video Camera Fee.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.