Taj Mahal Full Moon Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Emperor Shah- Jahan, who ordered the construction of this monument, reveals in one of his compositions written at the tomb- “The builder could not have been of this earth, For it is evident the design was given to him by heaven” For many it is no exaggeration! Taj Mahal has stood as "THE" monument of love across ages, regions and geographies for the past 400 years and will continue to do so in the years to come. Built in white marble, this monument is a perfect amalgamation of Indian and Islamic architectures, that have been meticulously built by craftsmen over a period of 22 years. This beauty of an architecture symbolizes love, architectural splendour and the richness of the Mughal empire at its prime. With the Taj Mahal Full Moon show tour, it is Taj Mahal Tour Guide’s prominent effort to bring the most of this phenomenon that occurs once every month with an extended period of 4 days- 2 days on each side of the full moon
the best for booking tickets to the Taj Mahal Full moon show.A writer was once noted writing – “You know what’s more beautiful than the Taj? It’s Taj Mahal on a full moon night.”Standing majestically besides the river Yamuna, shining bright blue in the presence of the heavenly bodies when they show up full, this architecture conveys living poetry. For many onlookers, from around who are reading this or looking at the pictures, this might be a cliched effort to bring into knowledge, something that has already been told and conveyed many a times with timeless wisdom and poetic (read twisted) efforts. But believe us at the Taj Mahal Tour Guide, witnessing the Taj Mahal at the blue Full Moon either from the main complex or from the other side of the monument – the Mehtabh Bagh (moon lit garden, it got it’s name from this phenomenon itself) literally transports people to heavenly realms altogether; where fancies take flight and splendour fills the aura with magnificence and ecstasy.
Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays. However, view from the opposite side, across the river Yamuna from Mehtabh Bagh can still be enjoyed.There are many hotels that rate high when it comes to the hospitality quotient of the city, the most luxurious ones include- Oberoi Udai Vilas, ITC Mughal, Radisson Blue, Hotel Man Singh, Grand Inn and many others that will also suit the pockets of a moderately budgeted traveller.Plan your trips accordingly, with us – if you want to make the most of the beauty of the Taj Mahal during the full moon. We, at Taj Mahal Tour Guide are committed to make your Taj Mahal Full Moon tour visit an awesome one!
- Pick-up & Drop from Agra airport or Railway station.
- Transportation facilitated by a 7-seater AC enabled, Toyota Innova vehicle.
- Tour Guide Service for a maximum of 4 people
- Detailed explanation of the monuments by a govt. approved licensed guide
- Mineral Water during sight-seeing
- An experienced English-speaking Tour Guide to accompany your visit (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, etc.
- Gatimaan Express Train Tickets (if choosing to approach Agra via train from New Delhi)
- Entrance tickets to all monuments.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch/ Dinner/ Drinks etc.
- Video Camera Fee.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.