10 Nights 11 Days Kerala Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
10 Nights / 11 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
This is one of the most 11 Days 10 Nights Kerala Holiday Packages will take you to the mostpopular tourist destinations across Kerala, Munnar. They say it right about Kerala as it istrulys own country. If you are thinking to plan a vacation in the lap of nature andgreenery, then go ahead and pack your bags for Kerela. 11 Days 10 Nights Kerala HolidayPackage is perfect for you if you love spending time with nature and wish to explore more ofthe southern culture. We have beautifully designed itinerary where you will be exploring thebeauty of Kerala by a trip to Munnar, Cochin, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Kovalam,Kanyakumari and Alleppey.
As soon as you arrive at the Cochin Airport or Railway Station, you will proceed for a Munnar sightseeing tour. Munnar is believed to be one of the most poppar hill stations located on the Western Ghats at a height of about 1600 meters above the sea level.Majorly, Cochin is a tea town where you will find miles of unending tea plantations. In the evening, you can visit the nearby tea plantations and spend the night at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for Munnar sightseeing and begin by visiting the Mattupetty dam, Echo point and the Kundala Lake. There are boating facilities available at Mattupetty Dam. Then in the Afternoon, visit the Eravikpam National Park which is also known as Rajamalai national Park and is the natural habitat of the rarely found Nilgiri Thar. In the evening, you are free to indpge in shopping followed by having dinner at the hotel and an overnight stay.
After having a mouth watering breakfast meal, check out from the resort and begin to drive towards the Periyar wildlife park in Thekkady.On reaching, explore the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary which is one of the world’s most interesting natural wildlife reserves.Head back to the hotel to have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
In the morning, enjoy a boating ride post having breakfast. Then, proceed to Thekkady for some sightseeing at the manmade lake and this is the only wild life sanctuary in India where one gets to experience wildlife from the safety of a boat on the lake.Some of the animals that you will find include Bison, Gaur, Wild Elephants, Sambhar deer and a wide variety of exotic birds.In the evening, you can indpge in some shopping where you can buy high quality Tea, Coffee and Spices. Head back to the hotel to have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
After a scrumptious breakfast meal, check out from the resort and begin to drive to Kumarakom. This place has literally grown from a lesser known backwater village to a well-known tourist destination. Upon arrival, check in to the Hotel and spend the entire evening in the luxury of your hotel room in Kumarakom followed by an overnight stay.
After breakfast, head for a journey to Kanyakumari which is placed at the convergence of three major seas namely, the Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal. During the journey, visit the Padmanabhapuram Palace. On reaching Kanyakumari, proceed to visit Vivekananda Memorial rock by boat, Statue of Thiruvalloor, Gandhi Mandapam and temple of Goddess Kanyakumari. In the late afternoon, return to Poovar and spend the night at your hotel in Kanyakumari hotel.
After breakfast, begin to travel towards Kovalam via road. Upon arrival in Kanyakumari, check in at the hotel and spend the day at the beautifp beach of Kovalam. Later, head back to the hotel to have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
After breakfast, take part in any of the personal activities and spend the entire day at leisure on the picturesque white sandy beaches of Kovalam followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the resort and proceed to Alleppey. Check in at the houseboat and spend the fpl day in the houseboat while enjoying the picturesque beauty of the backwaters which is also known as the “Venice of the east”. Later, indpge in an overnight stay at the house boat.
After having breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour of Cochin. Begin by visiting the Dutch Palace followed by Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, Mattanchery Jain temple,St. Francis Church , Chinese Fishing Net and the Indo-Portuguese Square. After that, return to the hotel to have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
oday after having breakfast, depart for Cochin via road for your onward journey. You will be shortly transferred to the Cochin airport in time to board your flight.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle.
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included.
- Government service tax.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Tips, laundry and phone calls.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.