Heritage Walk Tour of old City Agra
8 to 10 People
Duration of Tour:
6 - 8 hours
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Meet our Travel Guide. Proceed to towards Taj Mahal. Enjoy the beauty & architecture work of Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal is considered to be the greatest architectural achievement in the whole range of Indo-Islamic architecture. It is a masterpiece of architectural style in conception, treatment and execution and has unique aesthetic qualities in balance, symmetry and harmonious blending of various elements.
Enjoy the Local Traditional Handicrafts products. Experience how Taj Mahal was inlayed with a precious stone on whole Marble of Taj Mahal.
Meet with another magnificient fort of Mughal empire "Agra Fort". The construction of the Agra fort was started around 1565, when the initial structures were built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar, and subsequently taken over by his grandson Shah Jahan, who added most of the marble creations to the fort.
Well, you are going to explore another Taj, which was constructed before the Taj Mahal, which is famously known as "Baby Taj". Get experience the history of Baby Taj by our Travel Guide.
Enjoy different flavor of recipes in Multi-Cuisine Restaurant.
Kinari Bazaar one of the famous local markets in Agra City. Enjoy it..
Sadar Bazaar is also one of the popular market in Agra. Here, you can taste the traditional sweets of Agra and other local fast foods.
Here, after enjoy the the complete package of Agra with local markets. You are free to enjoy yourself.
- Pick-up & Drop from Agra Railway Station
- Transportation facilitated by a Toyota Innova vehicle.
- Tour Guide Service for a maximum up to 8-10 people.
- Detailed explanation of the monuments by a govt. approved licensed guide.
- Mineral Water during sight-seeing.
- An experienced English-speaking Tour Guide to accompany your visit (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India).
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, etc.
- Train or plane Tickets
- Entrance tickets to the Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch / Dinner / Drinks etc.
- Video Camera Fee.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.