Heritage Walk Tour of Amber Fort in Jaipur
Lowest Price Guarantee
upto 10 Person*
Duration of Tour:
5 - 6 hours
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Through the heritage walk tour of Amber Fort, Jaipur let us glance at the beautiful pink city Jaipur which is the capital of the princely state Rajasthan. Jaipur is India’s first planned city which has the most magnificent view of India’s rich heritage and culture, so it attracts millions of tourist nationally and internationally. There are stunning fortresses and spectacular hilltops that makes the city a significant tourist all over the world. The mesmerizing views of magnificent flora and fauna, incredible landscape, serene temples, the long-standing forts, beautiful havelis adds glory to the city of Jaipur. Not only the monuments and spectacular views of hilltops and Havelis but the intricate handicraft items and exquisite jewelry also spellbound the tourist. The town of Amer which has been the birthplace of the significant worries of India has the Amber Fort which is 12km away from Jaipur. On your heritage tour to Amber Fort, we will encounter many scenic views which will enchant your eyes.
Amber in the ancient days was the capital of the Dhundar kingdom until 1727. It was after the decision of Maharaja Jai Singh II who decided to move to Jaipur, and hence Jaipur becomes the capital of Rajasthan. On the single day heritage walk tour of Amber Fort, we will see all the dotting monuments and architectures on your Amber walking tour.
The state of Rajasthan has much magnificent heritage that makes India proud about its monuments. The empires that ruled India for a countless year gave India like the Hawa Mahal, The City Palace of Jaipur, and much more dotting historic temples. Amber walking tour will be perfect for enjoying the natural beauty of the Aravali mountain range. The Rajput architecture was very different from the Mughal craft.
Raja Man Singh built a fort of Amber, and later it was completed by Sawai Jai Singh. The heritage tour will go around the entire scenic places of Amer and Jaipur. The monuments reflect the extensive culture and tradition of the state. The use of red stone, limestone, marble, and other stone that cannot be used in the new present architecture give the heritage an ageless look. Many outsiders invaded India, but all of them made India look more beautiful. Even the Indian emperors did their bit which you will see in the single day heritage walk tour.
- Pick-up & Drop from Jaipur Railway Station or Airport
- Transportation facilitated by a 7-seater AC enabled, Toyota Innova vehicle.
- Tour Guide Service for a maximum of 10 people
- Detailed explanation of the monuments by a govt. approved licensed guide
- Mineral Water during sight-seeing
- An experienced English-speaking Tour Guide to accompany your visit (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, etc.
- Train or plane Tickets (in case you decide to approach Jaipur via Train from New Delhi or elsewhere)
- Entrance tickets to the Amber fort at Jaipur.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch/ Dinner/ Drinks etc.
- Video Camera Fee.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.