Jaipur City Tour with Pushkar
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights & 4 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Jaipur city tour with Pushkar city is a tour which covers the pick city which is Jaipur and the holy city that is Pushkar and the tour is for 4 days and 3 nights.
DAY 1 : New Delhi - Jaipur
Pickup from New Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and drive straight to Jaipur and transfer to Hotel. Later visit to the fabled Pink City, the old Jaipur. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds).Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening free for your own activities like shopping etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2: Jaipur - Ajmer / Pushkar - Jaipur
After breakfast at hotel depart by car taxi for a day trip to Ajmer - Pushkar (Old Historical and Religious Towns nestled in the Aravalis) and evening back to hotel Jaipur. Over night stay at hotel.
DAY 3: Jaipur City Tour
On the third day of the trip city tour of Jaipur visiting the magnificent Amber Palace, see the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional Dinner with dance and music. overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4: Jaipur - New Delhi
After morning breakfast drive back straight to New Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station or Hotel. The tour ends here.
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- 3 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant ride at Jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.