Heritage Walk Tour of Shahjahanabad in Old Delhi
Lowest Price Guarantee
upto 10 Persons*
Duration of Tour:
5 to 6 hours
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Through the heritage walk tour of Shahjahanabad,Old Delhi we would like to give you an experience of the alive, living heritage of Old Delhi. The magnificent political capital of India was once known as Shahjahanabad in 1639 when Mughal emperor shifted the Mughal capital from Agra. The Mughal not only ruled Indian for countless years but gave old Delhi a marvelous heritage of architecture glory. Oureccentric walk of the legacy will bring near to the rich history of the cultureof India and the fantastic architecture of the historical monuments,traditional, cultural, buildings, living crafts, and classical temples in the ancient city Shahjahanabad, Old Delhi.
Let us take you to the heart of Delhi through the Delhi heritage walk tour. The city builds on the banks of river Yamuna has India’s Largest Mosque, Magnificent Jama Masjid. Mughal empire, one of the best-constructed mosques with a mixture of marble and limestone is Jama Masjid. This architectural beauty is in the heart of the city from where single day heritage walk tour will begin. The courtyard of the mosque is so vast that it can accommodate more the 25000 worshippers at a time. The Delhi tour will move next to lanes of the oldest bustling lanes of the Chandni Chowk Bazaar, Indian’s biggest wholesale market. You will have lifetime shopping experience in the Chandi Chowk Bazar. From Chandi Chowk we will head towards Red Fort, the octagonal fort has marble, floral decorations and double domes showing miraculous architecture. Digambar Jain Naya Mandir will be the next spot in the Delhi heritage tour. Next, to Digambar Jain Naya Mandir, we will visit Asia’s Largest Spice Market, Khari Baoli. In this magnificent spice market which is operating from the time of Mughal emperors, you can find all kind of fresh organic spices at a bargain rate. Taste spices of Khari Baoli along with us on the single day heritage walk tour as the food of India is very rich in spices. There are many street stall serving luscious delicious of the traditional Indian and you won’t mind stopping by for some tasting experience. Finally, we will move to the Gurudwara Sis Ganj to take the blessings of the Sikh god at their holy place.
The Mughal empire gave India one of the most beautiful monuments of love. Taj Mahal. From Delhi, it is around four hours journey to glance at the beauty Taj Mahal. The white ivory marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra, Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world build by the emperor Shah Jahan in the memory his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. In the Heritage Walk tour of Shahjahanabad, Old Delhi you can take up the Taj Mahal Tour Guide and visit Agra to the best Mughal architecture that makes the rich culture of India proud. The culture of India staggering that you can see the reflection on the heritage that is spread all around the country. Many outsiders invaded the country and made the legacy more glorious.
- Pick-up & Drop from the New Delhi Railway Station or Indira Gandhi Intl. Airport for the entire group
- Transportation facilitated by a 7-seater AC enabled, Toyota Innova vehicle.
- Tour Guide Service for a maximum of 10 people
- Detailed explanation of the monuments by a govt. approved licensed guide
- Mineral Water during sight-seeing
- An experienced English-speaking Tour Guide to accompany your visit (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, etc.
- Train or plane Tickets
- Entrance tickets to the Qutub Minar, Mumayaun's Tomb etc.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch/ Dinner/ Drinks etc.
- Video Camera Fee.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.