Delhi Same Day Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Delhi is the heart throb of India. Since centuries it has the political city for rulers who came to India from diverse parts of the world. Today it has completely transformed into a metro city and is an amazing blend of modernity but at the same time it has not lost the touch of its glorious past. From shopping, sightseeing to pampering yourself with multi cuisine food, Delhi has everything to offer its tourist. The India gate, Jama Masjid, Akshardham Temple, the Lotus Temple, the Red Fort, Qutub Minar are some of the most interesting historical monuments which should be visited. Through the bylanes of Chandni Chowk to the posh classy malls of Saket to the popular eating joints of Hauz Khas Village, you can discover the whole new world. Delhi is the most accessible city and Indira Gandhi International Airport is well connected to different national and international destinations.
09:00 AM : Visit to Rajghat, Jama Masjid and more
Our representative from Tajmahaltourguide will take you around the city for sightseeing. The first location in New Delhi city will be Rajghat i.e. Mahatma Gandhi's memorial, Jama Masjid, The biggest mosque in India, Qutab Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Red Fort, Jantar Mantar and many more.
13.30 PM : Lunch
You can enjoy the best street food or you will taken to a posh restaurant, where you can enjoy the multi-cuisine. You will get the best North Indian and Mughlai cuisine here. After a break you can resume your Delhi Same day tour.
14.30 PM : Historical Building
You can drive down through Parliament House, Rashtrapathi Bhavan, India Gate, Teen Murti Bhawan, Indira Gandhi Memorial, Gandhi Smriti and Purana Quila. You can enjoy boating and Light and sound show in Purana Quila which starts at 19.00PM which is totally optional.
18.30PM : Places represent Delhi Culture
You can enjoy the popular Connaught place, Chandni Chowk market where you can enjoy the old Delhi culture which is unparalleled. Other places you can visit in Delhi are Lotus Temple Akshardham Temple but it completely depends on the time left.The Same Day Delhi Tour will show the real India, its culture and their traditions. For tourists who come to India for the first time, this tour should be included in their itinerary to make it a wonderful vacation.
- Local Delhi sightseeing by air conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Packaged mineral water.
- Any monuments entry fee.
- All vehicle & travel expenses.
- Any tipping for guide & driver.
- Lunch & dinner
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.