6 Nights 7 Days Golden Triangle Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
6 Nights / 7 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Explore the bustling cities of the Golden Triangle Tour along with the alluring destinations of Rajasthan including Udaipur in Golden Triangle with Udaipur Tour.
Day 01 : Arrival In Delhi
Reach Delhi and our executive drive you to the hotel where you need to stay. Leave all your things and start exploring the capital city as Delhi is loaded with eye popping destinations. You can see the marvelous sites of Delhi including India Gate, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Red Fort and a few more attractive sites. Taste delicious dinner by night and rest to regain energy so that you can enjoy the following day
Day 02 : Delhi - Agra ( 225 Kms. / 4 Hrs. )
Post breakfast we will take you to Agra and you can enjoy seeing the renowned Taj Mahal. Before that on the way to Agra you can even see the Fatehpur Sikri and Bulund Darwaza. We will drive you to Agra and you can stay at the luxurious hotel and explore the beauty of the marble carvings on Taj. Enjoy shopping and then take rest after having a lip smacking dinner.
Day 03 : Agra - Jaipur ( 232 Kms )
Post dinner we will drive you to Jaipur the colorful capital of Rajasthan. Our executive transfers you to the hotel and you can leave your things and start exploring the Pink City. After visiting the magnificent constructions return back to the hotel and have a good sleep.
Day 04 : Jaipur
Get ready after breakfast and start your day by visiting the wonderful locations of Jaipur. You can see Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and even shop opulent accessories and other goods in Johari and Bapu Bazaar. By night return back to the room and have a good rest.
Day 05 : Jaipur – Pushkar
Post breakfast we need to pack all your things and we will drive you to Pushkar. Our executive takes you to the hotel and then you can start your expedition. Pushkar is one religious destination and you can see the temple of Lord Brahma and take a dip in the Pushkar Lake.Along with this you can enjoy seeing the Savitri Temple and being a part of the Pushkar annual fair is an unusual experience. The colorful city turns more vibrant during the fair and one can easily see the traditional Rajasthani culture. Even if you visit the region during the time other than the fair you can fill your bag with wonderful goods. Enjoy dinner and rest in the hotel.
Day 06 : Pushkar - Udaipur ( Lake City )
Post breakfast we need to pack all your things and we will drive you to Udaipur. Our executive takes you to the hotel and then you can start your expedition. Udaipur is famous destination and also known as City of Lakes. You can enjoy the boat riding at Lake Pichola. Along with this you can enjoy sightseeing tour in Udaipur.
Day 07 : Udaipur - Onward Destinations
Explore the whole city on your own and enjoy seeing the wonderful palaces and other attractive sites in Udaipur. Visiting the wonderful destinations of the alluring city of Rajasthan becomes a great experience. Also enjoy shopping in Udaipur Later you will be transferred to the airport and board the flight back to Delhi.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur.
- Camel Ride in Pushkar.
- Boat ride in Udaipur on Sharing Basis.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.