10 Nights 11 Days Golden Triangle
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
10 Nights / 11 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Do you wish to tour the Golden Triangle circuit in India but with something more added as the perfect garnish over a scrumptious dish? Then here we bring to you the Golden Triangle with Khajuraho tour. This tour spans the three main tourist destinations in North India i.e. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur along with the famed Khajuraho.Sparking and glorious history is what we get to see in the Golden Triangle as we visit monuments like India Gate, Red Fort, Hawa Mahal, Taj Mahal etc. However history takes a beautiful face when we go to witness the awe-inspiring group of monuments at Khajuraho.
Delhi the capital city of India is always alive with activity. You will be amazed to see colourful crowds moving through public places like markets. As you land at the Delhi Airport our officials will extend you a warm welcome after which you will be escorted to a hotel. You can relax yourself for the whole day and catch up a good night’s sleep in your private space.
This day has been devoted completely to touring Delhi. Delhi is on a whole divided in to two parts- Old Delhi and New Delhi. Old Delhi represents the remains of Mughal era and New Delhi is more representative of the British India. Both of these parts of the city are toured extensively visiting each and every important tourist destinations like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Rajghat in Old Delhi and grand India Gate, pious Lotus Temple, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Laxmi Narayan Temple in New Delhi. Come evening, we attend a spectacular light and sound show at Red Fort. Night stay at Delhi.
After having a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel in Delhi, we check out to proceed towards Jaipur via road. Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan and is also called the Pink City. The reason for this is that most of the monuments in Jaipur are painted pink. On arrival at Jaipur, we transfer you to hotel that has been already booked for you. Spend the day easing out and enjoy a comfortable night stay at the hotel.
Jaipur is full of attractions that speak volumes about the glory of Rajputana kingdom. These attractions form a part of our itinerary and we start with visiting the Amber Fort which is tucked over a hill (reached via an elephant ride). Next we will be visiting the Jantar Mantar astronomical observatory, splendid Hawa Mahal built on the architectural principles of a natural cooling system and splendiferous City Palace. Enjoying the local treats like shopping, food and rickshaw ride are reserved for evening. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
A drive will convey us from Jaipur to Agra. On the way, we visit the ruined city Fatehpur Sikri which has several striking features to look at, especially the Buland Darwaza. Fatehpur Sikri has been given the distinction of being a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After exploring it we resume our journey and on reaching Agra, we check in to a hotel. Unwind after a tiring day and brace yourself for upcoming journey. Enjoy your night stay at the hotel in Agra.
Day reserved for having a city tour of Agra. Agra being the erstwhile capital of Mughal empire saw a lot of progress. This is how several famed monuments came up in this city. The most important one of these monuments remains Taj Mahal which also figures in the list of Seven Wonders of the World. We go exploring Taj Mahal and other monuments such as Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah/ Baby Taj, Agra Fort, Jama Masjid etc. Visit to handicrafts market scheduled in the evening. Overnight stay at Agra.
Morning meal at the hotel in Agra will be followed by us proceeding to the railway station from where we will board a train to Jhansi. From Jhansi we drive to Orhca. The town Orcha has several attractions to offer to an inquisitive traveller, some of them are Jahangiri Mahal, Laxmi Narayan temple, Raj Mahal etc. Reposeful night stay at the hotel in Orcha
Khajuraho group of monuments is a UNESCO World Heritage Site showing best of the best architectural finesse possessed by the craftsmen of yester years. This group of monuments is reached via a drive covering 150 kms distance starting from Orcha. Eastern group of monuments is toured first which includes Vamana Temple, Ghantai Temple etc. Then we proceed on to seeing the Jain group of temples.
Start your day with a hearty breakfast after which you will be taken for an exploration of western group of monuments at Kahajuraho. The most popular feature of this group that has received unending applauses from all corners of the world is the erotic sculpting done on its walls. The sculptures look aesthetically resplendent as they grace the outer walls of the temples.
On day tenth we excurse the Spiritual Destinations of India- Varanasi. This city wrapped up in tranquillity appeals to the people who would love to go soul searching. Witnessing the sunrise while boating on River Ganga is on the schedule after which you can relax at the ghats. Along with this, taking a stroll along the narrow streets and exploring the markets of Varanasi is highly recommended. Some places where we pay a visit during the sightseeing tour are Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Bharat Mata Temple, Art gallery at Banaras Hindu University etc. Night stay at Varanasi.
You will be served a nice morning meal at the hotel in Varanasi after which you will be transferred to Delhi via a flight. On reaching Delhi, our team will bid you a final farewell as you board your flight for the onward destination.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by tajmahaltourguide representative.
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Battery Van Ride in Agra.
- Boat Ride in Varanasi on Sharing Basis.
- Train Ticket from Agra to Jhansi.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities.
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.