4 Nights 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour of India
Duration of Tour:
4 Nights & 5 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
The Golden Triangle tour of India consists of the three cities of New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. These three cities are highly loved by the tourists across the world due to their deep connection with history and ancient monuments. It can be said that these three cities covered by the Taj Mahal tour guide is a mix of heritage, culture, traditions, history and the wonders which South Asia is proud of. Our 4 nights 5 days package for golden triangle tour of India represents a lot about ancient India, its rulers, cultural significance and the tastes and flavours that transformed over time. These flavours gradually aligned with the local cuisines making them rule the taste buds of foodies across the world even now. With our 20+ years of experience in this niche, we are able to suggest our guests about all the things that can make their trip even more memorable. For instance, we arrange bonfires by the desert, paragliding in sambhar lake (Jaipur), shopping in Chandini Chowk (Delhi) and getting peace by collecting the artistic pieces and souvenirs from the Kinnari bazar in Old City of Agra.
Our travel guide will receive you at the airport from where he will facilitate your entry at the hotel. After a brief rest, the remaining day will be utilised in sightseeing the important monuments of Rd Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate and a few architectures though build during the British times, but house important govt. offices like the Parliament of India, Mahatma Gandhi memorial, President’s house. If the Golden triangle tour of India is planned for February, the Rashtrapati Bhavan’s Mughal garden area is usually open for tourists during that period. The same can also be arranged, through prior information. Choosing from amongst the best of the luxury that the4 nights 5 days Golden triangle Tour from Taj Mahal Tour Guide offers- Le Meridian, Shangri La, Lalit, The Park, Hotel Radisson Blue, the Metropolitan Hotel and many other budget hotels spread across the length and breadth of the city, adds joy and excitement to your travel experience. The street food of Old & New Delhi is famous and bound to bring you ecstatic, exotic and yet authentic pleasures. Make sure to give your tour guide a heads up on your food preferences, before you venture out on your path to foodgasm as spices and special flavours take you on a roller-coaster ride.
After the morning breakfast at the hotel, our tour guide will escort your drive to the Agra city through a vehicle that is included as a standard offering of the 4 nights 5 days Golden Triangle Tour of India. By the afternoon visit to the Agra fort, a beautiful walled complex of many monuments built in Red sandstone is arranged. It stands by the bank of river Yamuna on the same side of the Taj Mahal, sporting a beautiful view of the Taj Mahal. One of the specialities of the 4 nights 5 days Golden Triangle Tour of India is the evening sunset visit of the Taj Mahal instead of the customary morning visit. The Saffron aura created by the sunrays while interacting with the white marble structure breeds magic to many a traveller. Our guides have witnessed people gasp and cry with amazement and happiness at the same time to this sight. An overnight stay at the hotel will be arranged beforehand. The city of Agra has a wonderful sense of hospitality for its guests. Top notch hotels like ITC Mughal, Oberoi Amar villas, Jaypee Palace hotel, Hotel Clarks – Shiraz, Courtyard by Marriot, Trident Agra & Hotel Man Singh are wonderful options to explore the luxury this great erstwhile Mughal capital city has to offer. The 4 nights 5 days Golden Triangle Tour of India will ensure your stay, at a hotel of your choice and transportation pre-bookings before your arrival at all the locations.
After breakfast we head to the city of Fatehpur Sikri, that is now abandoned – but was once the capital of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Monuments like the Buland Darwaza, Tomb of sufi saint Salim Chisti and Jodhabai’s palace will surely bring alive one of the best periods of the Indian Medieval history.Arrival at Jaipur will be followed by immediate rest and a visit to the ethnic Indian village of Chowki Dhani later in the evening- that is designed and operated to represent an ideal Rajasthani village life. Dinner along with the local song and dance coupled with the warmth of a Bonfore by the side will bring a joyful end to the third day of the4 nights 5 days golden triangle tour of India. The grandeur and hospitality of the Rajputana region is best represented through its best in class hotels. A stay at any one of the luxury hotels like the Rambagh palace, The Lalit, Umaid Mahal, ITC Rajputana, Jal Mahal palace, Jaipur Marriot, Trident Jaipur, Oberoi Rajvilas, Hilton, Hotel Clarks Amer, Golden tulip and many others will bring the best out of any of the Golden triangle tours packagesoffered byTaj Mahal Tour Guide.
The next morning, in the last leg of the 4 nights 5 days Golden Triangle Tour of India begins with our visit to the legendary Amer fort reflecting a wonderful look from the Maota Lake. As bejewelled elephants facilitate your journey till the Ganesh pol- the main entrance to the fort that was build by four generation of rulers of the Kachwaha tribe, before Sawai Jai Singh the second shifted the capital to Jaipur, where the city palace – the house of the erstwhile Rajputana family still resides. The city palace museum, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar observatory, Jal Mahal will occupy the afternoon; while the evening can be utilised for the fort-top view from the Nahargarh fort that offers a view of the Jaipur city in full lights, glitz and glamour. The structural wonders of Jaipur city amaze one and all.
After breakfast we drive back to the capital city of New Delhi, from where we started our 4 nights and 5 days of Golden Triangle Tour of India. Our travel guide from Taj Mahal Tour Guidewill escort your safe journey back to the IGI Intl. airport from where you leave for your home destination with beautiful memories from your 4 nights 5 days Golden Triangle Tour of India.
- Welcome Drinks (non alcoholic) on Arrival.
- Pick up and drop at Delhi Airport by our Representative.
- 01 Nights accommodation in New Delhi Hotel.
- 01 Night accommodation in Agra Hotel.
- 02 Night accommodation in Jaipur Hotel.
- Daily Morning Buffet Breakfast.
- Monument Entrance Fee
- Tonga ride/Golf Car at Taj Mahal, Agra.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Surface Transportation by an Air-conditioned Toyota Innova Car with well experienced License Driver.
- English Speaking Tour Escort, Approved by Ministry of Tourism - Government of India.
- Mineral Water during the tour being provided in your vehicle.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, toll taxes and fuel charges are included.
- Driver's allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any International & Domestic Air / Train fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any monument Entrance Fee and Camera Fees.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Personal & health insurance coverage.
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.