3 Days Private Golden Triangle Tour
Per Person* (Min. 2 Pax)
Duration of Tour:
2 Nights & 3 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Owing to the shape that the three places – New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, form on a map – the journey that tourists frequent has won it the name-<b>India’s Golden Triangle Tour</b>. <b>The Golden Triangle Tour package</b> as offered by <b>Taj Mahal Tour Guide</b> keeps in mind the prime attractions that these places offer- from visit to the Historical places to the events & festivities worth attending during specific times of the year, from bonfires to shopping at the old city markets and everything in between!
The <b>3 Days Private Golden Triangle Tour</b> covers not just the historical significances of these three exotic cities, but also contain activities that carry the essence and speciality carried by the three pillars of India’s glorious past. From eating at the food joints of Old Delhi- Chandni Chowk to shopping at the regal bazaars of Jaipur and strolling at the sprawling Mehtab Bagh Mughal Gardens of Agra – this <b>Golden triangle tour package</b> is worth every penny spend by the traveller.
Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
Our travel escort will assist you upon your arrival at the New Delhi airport and will facilitate your entry through the booked hotel, where you will rest for the night. Depending upon your arrival time, local visits to the Red Fort, India Gate or Qutub Minar can be put into itinerary. Ideally, with your group’s arrival in the morning, one of the above listed monuments can be easily seen. Shopping at the moonlit square or the Chandni Chowk, as it is known in the Hindi language is worth a visit. The market is decorated, breathing and alive all the time. As a complimentary addition to the 3 days Private Golden Triangle tour, our tour escort will assist you through out!
Day 02: DELHI to AGRA & Agra Sightseeing
After an early morning breakfast, we will hit the roads towards Agra, the City of the Taj Mahal. As a standard offering of this Golden triangle tour package, we provide our tourists with a top notch vehicle that ferries them through the Yamuna Expressway that connects Delhi to Agra in 3 hours. Upon your arrival in Agra, our guide will assist you in check in and the refreshments thereafter. We start exploring the erstwhile Mughal capital city from the epitome structure of love- the Taj Mahal. The gardens, platforms, domes and minarets, inlaid marble work (pachekari), the symmetry, the aesthetics, the mighty Yamuna on the backdrop – the Taj Mahal complex is no-short of an exhilarating experience in its own. In this 3 days Private Golden triangle tour of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, our tour guide will assist you through the monuments of Red Fort in Agra and Itmad-ud-Daula (also known as the Baby Taj- as its construction served as an inspiration for the Taj Mahal). If time permits, spending the evening at the Mehtab Bagh on the opposite side of the Taj Mahal across the river Yamuna, while the sun goes down in an exhilarating experience. We head towards Jaipur thereafter. Upon arrival in Jaipur, the night is spent at the pre-booked hotel in Jaipur, which is also a standard offering of the Golden triangle tour package and is covered in the 3 days Private Tour of the Golden Triangle.
DAY 03: Jaipur Sightseeing | Moving back to Delhi
Sightseeing in Jaipur starts after the breakfast at the hotel in Jaipur. We start from visiting the majestic Amber fort along with the elephant ride. The amber fort campus has many wonders and structures worth visiting like the Ganesh Pol, Sheesh Mahal, Chand Pol, Suraj Pol, Jaleb chowk, Diwan-e-Aam, Diwan-e-Khaas, Jas Mandir, Sukh Niwas, Palace of Man Singh and an open air passage that connects it with the sister fort of Jaigarh. This last leg of the 3days Private Golden Triangle Tour is a living experience of the royalty that comes along with the Rajputana valour and glory. The subsequent visits to the Jal Mahal on the way back to the main Jaipur city, and the City Palace (which in part in-houses the royalty and the remaining has been kept open for the public) and Hawa Mahal are equally regal in feel and exuberant in nature. Though shopping at the decorated marketplaces of Jaipur takes another day, but if time permits the evening can be utilized in one of the most decorated and famous market of Jaipur – the Bapu Bazar, where you may enjoy Rajasthani snacks along with the wonderful sculptures, art forms, jewellery, rugs and glasswork! This brings us to the end of the 3 days Private Golden triangle Tour of India, after which, we head straight to New Delhi in a vehicle arranged by us. Taj Mahal Tour Guide is a premium travel planner wth more than 20+ years of experience in this sector, committed to make your India travel awesome!
- Welcome Drinks (non alcoholic) on Arrival.
- Pick up and drop at Delhi Airport by our Representative.
- 01 Night accommodation in New Delhi Hotel.
- 01 Night accommodation in Jaipur Hotel.
- Daily Morning Buffet Breakfast.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Road Transportation by an Air-conditioned Toyota Innova Car with well experienced License Driver.
- English Speaking Tour Guide, Approved by Ministry of Tourism - Government of India.
- Mineral Water during the tour being provided in your vehicle.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, toll taxes and fuel charges are included.
- Driver's allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any International & Domestic Air / Train fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any monument Entrance Fee and Camera Fees.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Personal & health insurance coverage.
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.