Taj Mahal Tour From Mumbai
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Visiting Taj Mahal from Mumbai will be an excellent experience that one will remember for his lifetime. Along with Taj Mahal you will also going to enjoy the major tourist attractions of Mumbai.
Day 1 – Mumbai to Agra Via Delhi
Your Journey will start with your departure from Mumbai. On Delhi arrival you will be received by our representative and will be drive to Agra. It would take around the 3.5 to 4 hours to reach this beautiful city. Agra is featuring as the significant tourist attractions where Travellers from not only from India but from across the world flocks here to cherish the beauty of the city.You will give a visit to Sikandara, the tomb of Emperor Akbar. The architecture of the tomb reflects the charming blend of Islamic, Jain, Hundu and Buddhist architectural style. The building was built by Akbar in 1600 AD where he later buried after his death. After Akbar’s tomb you will then travel to Agra Fort.Agra Fort is a beautiful majestic architecture which is famous for its intrigue architectural style and marvelous carvings. The fort was built by Mughal emperor Akbar and is stretched across the Yamuna River. From the octagonal tower of the fort you can see the spectacular view of the serene Taj Mahal just as same as it was during the time of Shah Jahan, when he was imprisoned here in his last 8 years of his life.Later you if you wish you can take a tour to market of the city and purchase the souvenir if you wish to. Later, return to hotel for overnight stay.Book Mumbai Hotels - All Hotels - 5 Star Luxury Stays - 4 Star Accomodation - 3 Star - Budget Mumbai Hotels
Day 2 – Return to Mumbai Via Delhi
Start your 2nd days tour with the early morning visit to majestic Taj Mahal. The sunrise view of the Taj will leave you spell bounded by the beauty of its changing hues with the day. Taj Mahal is a beautiful monument which is a epitome of love built by em[peror Shsh Jahah in the memory of his deceased wife Mumtaz Mahal. Explore the beauty of Taj and the return to hotel for breakfast.Then you will drive back to Delhi. Our representative will take you to the airport from where you can take your scheduled flight to Mumbai.Book Agra Hotels - All Hotels - 5 Star Luxury Stays - 4 Star Accomodation - 3 Star - Budget Agra Hotels
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.