Taj Mahal Tour By Helicopter
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO world heritage site. It is one of the most admirable masterpieces in Muslim art and seen as a world heritage. It took more than 25 years to finish the Taj which is popularly known today as a symbol of love. Taj Mahal tour by helicopter will enable you to experience the beauty of Taj from a mesmerising view. The view from helicopter enables you to see different angles of the monument covering all of its minars and landscape surrounding the river Yamuna. The Taj Mahal tour by helicopter is one of a kind of experience to witness beauty of Taj from a hassle-free top view that gives you a view that cannot be seen from the ground. Helicopter view will start from the destination allowing you to see the monument surrounded by exquisite fountains, lawns and white marble. A number of buildings will also be visible from the helicopter ride of Taj Mahal giving you an entire experience of Agra city.
Pickup from Delhi Hotel/Residence in an AC car and drop at Palam Airport/Nearest Helipad.
Departure from Palam Airport by Helicopter to Agra.
Aerial view of Taj Mahal.
Arrival at Hotel Jaypee Green Helipad -Agra.
Departure for Taj Mahal [3 kms from the Helipad] in Toyota Innova / Renault lodgy Car.
Guided tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
Lunch organised at "Pinch of Spice" restaurant.
Visit to Agra fort.
Departure for Delhi.
40 % of the amount to paid for booking confirmation and balance 20 days before departure.
In case of foreign nationals, a minimum of 01 months advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
Terms & Conditions
25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.
- Assistant on Arrival from Palam Airport by Helicopter to Agra
- Personal Helicopter [BELL 407], Tour from Delhi to Agra (Return)
- Tour Guide Service in Agra.(Explanation of Monuments).
- Luxury Car for Sightseeing of Agra.
- Lunch in a Five Star Hotel
- Entrance Ticket of Monuments
- All GST Tax, Toll Tax, Parking, etc. (Subject to be change)
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.