Luxury Taj Mahal Over Night Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
This tour package is specially designed for foreign travellers, who want to explore Taj Mahal and other monuments of Agra city in 2 days without having any rush. This tour package will take you to complete heritage of Agra including a deserted city “Fatehpur Sikri” which is 40 Kms away from Agra.
Your Tour will start in the morning around 08:00 AM / 09:00 AM.Our Driver will come to pick you from the hotel / Airport in Delhi. Proceed to Agra. This will take around 3 hrs to reach Agra from New Yamuna Expressway. When you arrive Agra, check-in to the hotel. Your tour guide will meet you at the same time in the Hotel lobby waiting for you. Later after having lunch Visit Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh and Etimad-Ud-Daulah. After sightseeing come back to the hotel and spend evening in leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
sunrise view and drive back to Delhi.At 6 am, you will be picked up from hotel to visit Taj Mahal during sunrise to see the ravishing beauty of India’s most renowned monument and come back to the hotel. After breakfast and check-out from hotel. Enjoy an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red stone, which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 A.D. It is also known as "Ghost City". Later drive back to Delhi with a beautiful memory from Agra city.Drop back to your preferred location or airport in Delhi.
- Overnight accommodation at 4/5 Star Hotel
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.