Kashmir Tour 15 Nights 16 Days
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
15 Nights / 16 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Get ready to experience fascinating tourist destinations, culture and heritage of North India, pilgrimages, hill stations, desert, forts & monuments, and more. This special itinerary of 16 Days North India Holiday Package takes you on a delightful trail with all the prominent north Indian destinations of Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan and Agra.
Warm welcome to all our guests on the initial day is bestowed. We make sure that you take adequate rest and get ready for exploring the vicinities of Delhi. Sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi remain on charts. Visit Red Fort, India Gate, Qutub Minar etc. Dinner and stay overnight in hotel.
In the morning, we head towards the airport to take flight to Srinagar. On the arrival, we transfer to Deluxe Houseboat. What’s more, evening boat trip to floating gardens remains on our traveling charts.
This day is exclusively kept for the day tour to Srinagar. It is indeed a beautiful place without a tad of doubt. In fact, we are aware of its every nook and corner and that is what makes our tour all the more significant and worthwhile. We will take you to visit Shalimar and Nishat Bag gardens etc. Enjoy the Nehru Place and Char Minar in the middle of Lake. Later mesmerize with the beauty of Chashme Shahi garden, All these three are the constructions of Mughal Era. Evening back to the houseboat for dinner and stay overnight.
Gulmarg is the heart of Srinagar. We take you in the vicinities of this great place thus enhancing your North India experience. Here you will enjoy ropeway ferries that will take you to Kongdoori Mountain. Here you can enjoy pony ride, Skiing. etc. Visit 110 year Old Church of St. Mary and temple of Lord Shiva. Enjoy the green and scenic beauty here and from the roads you will see the shepherd huts while back to houseboat. Lunch in Gulmarg and dinner will be in Houseboat at Srinagar.
Srinagar valley is simply amazing. Wherever you go, you find beautiful people with magnificent views. This day is reserved for taking you to Kargil. In fact, this is the place where just a few years ago, a battle was fought between India and Pakistan. On the arrival we check in to the hotel. See the beauty and try to blend which surpasses human creation and imagination. Sunset and Sunrise is really amazing that not only changes the colors of Sky but also the surroundings. Night Stay at Kargil Hotel.
In the morning we drive to Leh. On arrival, we check in to the hotel. The specialty of Leh lies in the fact that it offers breathtaking views with snow capped mountains. There is no dearth of beauty, which can be found in its every bit. Later you will visit Thiksey Monastery, Spituk Monastery and Nubra Valley. Lunch will be on the way and night stay at the hotel.
We continue to explore the vicinities of Leh and that is what makes our tour all the more significant and worthwhile. We spend a day at leisure in Leh, which gives us adequate strength to feel. We also take to the market area, where you can spend a few pennies to get your favourite stuff. Leh’s market offers traditional things, which are simply amazing.
Apart from that, we make sure that you interact with Leh like never before. For the purpose we take you to its vicinities. We also take you to the Leh Palace which happens to be summer Place of the Royals of Leh and surrounding areas thus making your tour all the more successful and worth noting. Overnight stay at the hotel is planned.
After breakfast, We make sure that you come out of Leh magnificently. In the morning we make you transfer to the airport to board the flight for Jammu. On the arrival to Jammu we drive to Amritsar for sightseeing. It is the land of hearted people and world famous renowned Golden Temple. In the evening you will reach Amritsar, check into the hotel. Relax, dinner and stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, we will take you to visit the Golden Temple that is world famous and the holy places for Sikkhism. Next you will see the Wagah Border Ceremony and the Summer Place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Lunch will be on the way and dinner or night stay at hotel.
In the morning, we make you transfer to the railway station for boarding a train to Delhi. On the arrival we check in to the hotel. Rest of the day is kept for taking adequate rest and we make sure that you take adequate rest.
In the morning we drive to Jaipur. We also make sure that you check in at hotel in time. Overnight stay at the hotel is planned.
In the morning, we plan an excursion tour to Amber Fort, which is followed by sightseeing tour of the pink city and explore the forts and monuments in Jaipur. Later we will take you to visit City Palace Museusm, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal etc. In the evening, go for shopping in Jaipur Markets or relax. Overnight stay at the hotel is planned.
In the morning we drive to Agra and make sure that en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri, Bharatpur Bird sanctuary and nearby places. On the arrival, check in at the hotel and stay overnight. Overnight stay at the hotel is planned.
In the early morning hours, we head towards one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Taj Mahal. This is one of the best places to watch and constitutes one of the most magnificent places to enjoy. In wake of sunrise, we transfer to the hotel to enjoy our breakfast. We also make sure that you freshen up to take up the nearby places and visit Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah etc.. In the afternoon, we drive back to Delhi.
This day is exclusively kept for shopping in the vicinities of Delhi. In the evening, we transfer to the International airport for flight to onwards journey.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Meal Plan on Bed & Breakfast at all places accordingly
- Enjoy the deluxe houseboat at Dal Lake – Srinagar
- Visit Shalimar, Nishat Bagh and Chasme Shahi Garden – Sringar
- Enjoy Ropeway Ferries, Pony Ride in Kongdoori Mountain – Gulmarg
- Battery van ride in Agra.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- All Transfers & Must see Sightseeing as per itinerary by A/c Etios / A/c Toyota Innova / A/c Swift D’zire for the entire tour
- Pick up from Airport / Railway Station & drop at Airport / Railway Station
- All applicable current taxes for hotels and transport
- Air Fare / Rail Fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry / tips / shopping / telephones / Medical etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions mentioned above
- Guide to demonstrate
- Entry fees to Monuments specifically
- Charges in hotels for additional services
- Photography and video making fees at the sites
- Personal insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.