Jaipur Same Day Tour from Delhi
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
1 Day Tour
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
The glorious city of Jaipur has been one of the major tourist attractions and loved cities of the country for centuries. Its possession of the preserved rich past, as well as its modernity, make it a diverse and colorful city. Popularly known as ‘the Pink City’, Jaipur has many fascinations to offer its tourists and the best way to explore the city is with our one day Delhi to Jaipur city tour by cab.
With its exotic architecture, it emanates royalty in itself. It is extremely loved for its old palaces, textiles, handicrafts, theaters, beautiful temples and Rajasthani cuisine.
At 5 am in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel to take you to the railway station to board the super fast and air conditioned shatabadi express.
At 6:05 the shatabadi express departs from Delhi. After some time from departure you will be served your breakfast in the train. It will take us around 4 hours to reach Jaipur.
On arrival our representative will pick you and transfer you to a hotel where you can freshen up and get ready to visit jaipur you will be escorted by your guide who will help you in everything. We try our best to make journey hassle free.
The most famous place that comes first to visit is Amber Fort. You will get to Ride a painted elephant to hilltop fort. One of the main attractions of Fort Amer is its glittering Sheesh Mahal.
After visiting these architecture marvels, the lunch will be given as buffet in a hotel where you can take a break and relax a little.
14.30 HrsVisit the popular City Palace Complex: S.M.S Museum, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal Jal Mahal, Rambagh Palace etc.
17.00 HrsYou will be taken back to the railway station to board the train to Delhi.
17.50 HrsThe train departs and you will be left with the sweet memories of this place. Dinner is server in the train.
22.40 HrsOn your arrival in Delhi the driver will drop you at your hotel.
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- 3 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Elephant ride at Jaipur.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.