Taj Mahal Tour by Helicopter from Delhi
Per Person (For 3 People only)
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Book this Taj Mahal Tour with Helicopter today & Get Instant confirmation. Experience the Premium Ride from Delhi to Agra in helicopter with your special one, family or friends. You can explore the Aerial View of Taj Mahal, which will one of the most memorable moment in your life. Our Travel Guide will experience you about the behind story of Shah Jahan & Mumtaj. You can also come to know the real facts about the Mughal dynasty. Call us today for instant confirmation: +91-9837044720.
Our Travel Guide & Assistant will assist you towards Palam Airport to Fly for Agra City.
A Traditional Welcome.
On arrival in Taj Mahal City, Experience the beauty of Taj and Enjoy the Aerial View of Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal is considered to be the greatest architectural achievement in the whole range of Indo-Islamic architecture. It is a masterpiece of architectural style in conception, treatment and execution and has unique aesthetic qualities in balance, symmetry and harmonious blending of various elements.
Have Lunch in Five Star Hotel or you can also enjoy lunch in Traditional Multi-Cuisine Restaurant (On request).
Discover the Agra fort, one of the best fort in India, built by Emperor Akbar.
The construction of the Agra fort was started around 1565, when the initial structures were built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar, and subsequently taken over by his grandson Shah Jahan, who added most of the marble creations to the fort.
After completing the sightseeing. Transfer towards Delhi Airport.
- In case the group of clients is more than 05 adults, additional charter can be arranged. Additional 6th person may be accommodated subjected to conditions.
- Helicopter can accommodate up to a max of 05 Passengers in one charter.
- While the price of the package remains the same as stated above, per-person cost is reduced proportionately if there are more than (upto 05) passengers on the helicopter.
- Maximum of 2 charters can be accommodated per day; however for a group larger than 10 Pax, additional charters can be arranged.
- Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind / fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment only. Passengers are allowed 5 kg baggage’s and the average weight per person is assumed to be 75 kg.
- 40% of the amount to paid for booking confirmation and balance 20 days before departure.
- In case of foreign nationals, a minimum of 15 days advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
- 20% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
- 100% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.
- Assistant on Arrival from Palam Airport by Helicopter to Agra
- Personal Helicopter, Tour from Delhi to Agra (Return)
- Traditional Indian welcome on arrival.
- Transfer from Delhi Hotel/ Home to Airport Delhi by A/c car and back from Agra Airport Delhi to Delhi Hotel/Home.
- Co-coordinator to assist the guest at the arrivals, departures and throughout the tour.
- Transportation by Luxury Car (Mercedes Benz, Audi, BMW) for local sightseeing in Agra.
- Visiting Passes for all the monuments.
- Lunch in Five Star Hotel.
- English Speaking Tour Guide, Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- Enjoy the Aerial View of Taj Mahal.
- Enjoy Tonga Ride.
- All Landing & Parking charges at Helipad / Airport.
- Ground handling charges in Delhi Airport.
- All GST Tax, Toll Tax, Parking, Chauffeur Allowance, etc. (Subject to be change)
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.