Enjoy 4 Days Trip In Goa
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights & 4 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Goa is a favored tourist destination of people from around the world. With its vast stretches of silvery beaches caressed by the sparkling blue Arabian Sea, this city offers its visitors a medley of old-world charm and modern sophistication. The hidden coves of Goa offer an unexplored territory for the adventurer in you. Despite being the smallest state in India, Goa boasts a quality of life which is ranked No. 1 in the country. Goa is home to two World Heritage sights, namely the Bom Jesus Basilica and the churches and convents of Old Goa. The city has a very vibrant nightlife, ranked 6th in the world. Goa flaunts its Portuguese heritage in the many churches, temples, and mansions spread across the city. The Naval Aviation Museum, Fort Aguada, and the Wax Museum, showcasing the history, heritage and culture of India, are a few of the must-see attractions in Goa. The tantalizing Goan cuisine, made with aromatic spices, is yet another draw to this beautiful city. A kaleidoscopic tropical paradise, there is nowhere else in India quite like Goa.
On Arrival at Goa Airport, meet our representative, who will assist you towards your booked Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
This morning after having a breakfast, proceed to Malvan Sightseeing. Overnight stay at Hotel.
This morning have your breakfast and proceed to enjoy Jog Falls, which is one of the most best attraction in Goa. After this enjoy the city local markets. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast proceed from Hotel to Airport for Return Flight with a beautiful memories.
- Arrival and Departure in Goa.
- Accomodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- Transportation facilitated by Toyota Innova vehicle.
- Mineral Water during sight-seeing
- Malvan Sightseeg
- Jog Falls visit
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, etc.
- Travel, medical and baggage insurance.
- Entrance fee on monuments/places.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, political closure, weather conditions, natural calamity, technical faults etc.
- All expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Any type of Tips and porter charges.
- Meals unless specified.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.