Agra Same Day Tour Gatiman Express Train
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
This tour package is specially designed for foreign travellers, who want to explore Taj Mahal, Agra in one day. Explore Taj Mahal in one day from Delhi and return back by India fastest train – Gatimaan Express Train. Enjoy the luxury Ride of train from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi, meal will be served in the train.
Gatimaan Express (12050) Train Schedule:
Gatimaan Express will leave Nizamuddin railway station at 8.10 am and reach Agra Cantt. at 9.50 am. In the return, the train will depart from Agra at 5.50 pm to reach Nizamuddin at 7.30 pm.
05:00 AM - Pickup From Your Hotel / Airport
You’ll be picked up at your hotel in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon/Faridabad/Ghaziabad at 05:00 by air conditioned car for the transfer to the New Delhi railway station. Depart from the New Delhi railway station for Agra. Driver will show you the seat. Enjoy the speedy, fully air conditioned express train with breakfast on board.Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit in the train, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
09:50 AM- Arrival at Agra and Explore Taj Mahal
Meet your private guide and driver at the Agra Cantt railway station, looking for the sign (placard) with your name at exit. Begin your private tour in an air conditioned car, accompanied by your guide, and visit the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
12:30 PM - Explore Agra Fort
After touring the Taj Mahal you’ll head to the nearby Agra Fort. Agra Fort was built in 1565 A.D. and it is another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
02:00 PM- Time for Lunch
Enjoy a lunch break at an air conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
03:00 PM - Mehtab Bagh and Etimad Ud Daulah (Optional)
After having lunch, you will visit the Etimad-ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj or if you want to experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh.(Note: If time allow time? you can see both)
05:00 PM - Drive to Agra Cantt Raiway Station
Later, you’ll be transferred to the Agra Cantt railway station for the return journey to New Delhi. Dinner will be served on the train.
Pickup and Transfer to Hotel
A driver will pick you up at the New Delhi railway station for the transfer back to your accommodation.
- Buffet lunch at local restaurant
- Pick and Drop off service
- Round trip Train Fare (Delhi - Agra, Agra-Delhi)
- Sightseeing by car in the Agra city.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Tour Guide Service.
- All taxes.
- Entrance Tickets of all Monuments.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.