Agra Same Day Tour by Gatiman Express Train
Per Person (Min 4 Pax req.)
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
This tour package is specially designed for those who are having a limited time, and want to explore Taj Mahal in one day. Book this Taj Mahal Tour and get instant confirmation without paying any Advance. You can pay the tour cost amount at the time of Arrival in Agra or after completing the sightseeing as per the Itinerary. Enjoy the luxury Ride of train from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi, meal will be served in the train.
GATIMAAN TRAIN SCHEDULE:
Morning (From Delhi to Agra)
08:00 AM Depart from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station.
09:50 AM Arrive Agra Cant Railway station.
Evening (From Agra to Delhi)
05:50 PM Depart from Agra Cant Railway Station.
08:00 PM Arrive Hazrat Nizamuddin.
Your sightseeing will start at:
07:45 AM Arrive Agra Railway Station.
09:50 AM Meet our representative at Agra Cant Railway station.
On arrival at Agra cantt railway station, our chauffeur & representative will assist you towards the sightseeing of Agra.
Visit the Taj Mahal one of the seven wonders of the world.
Taj Mahal is considered to be the greatest architectural achievement in the whole range of Indo-Islamic architecture. It is a masterpiece of architectural style in conception, treatment and execution and has unique aesthetic qualities in balance, symmetry and harmonious blending of various elements.
After exploring the beauty of Taj Mahal, visit marble factory to experience how the semi-precious stone work is done on Taj Mahal, by the persian artist in the 17th century, which is famously known as Inlay work.
Visit to have Lunch in traditional multi-cuisine restaurants.
Discover the Agra fort, one of the best fort in India, built by Emperor Akbar.
The construction of the Agra fort was started around 1565, when the initial structures were built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar, and subsequently taken over by his grandson Shah Jahan, who added most of the marble creations to the fort.
Mehtab Bagh: A Beautiful gardern on the other side of river Yamuna where you can enjoy the beautiful view of Taj Mahal and it looks amazing at the time of sunset.It is noted that Emperor Shah Jahan had identified a site from the crescent-shaped, grass-covered floodplain across the Yamuna River as an ideal location for viewing the Taj Mahal. Later then it was created as a moonlit pleasure garden which is today famously called as Mehtab Bagh
Transfer to Railway Station to board your train to Delhi for your onward journey.
- Pick and Drop at Agra Railway Station.
- Sightseeing by car in the Agra city.
- Mineral Water to be served while sightseeing.
- English speaking Tour Guide, approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Tonga Ride.
- Free WiFi in Car
- All taxes, fuel charges, driver allowance, etc.
- Entrance Tickets of all Monuments.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.