Agra Overnight Tour
Per Person* (Min. 2 Person)
Duration of Tour:
1 Night 2 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Agra is among the famous cities of India as well as Northern region visited by thousands of people who travel to India of from India. The monument is widely recognized as one of the Seven Wonders of the World which has helped it in attracting a lot of tourism. The monument of Taj Mahal is also known as the place that signified love, sacrifice and dedication towards a person. At this place of love, people like to express their feelings for their partner. We provide with overnight Agra tour which will not only help you explore some of the remarkable monuments in Agra but also a night dedicated to pure serenity in luxurious hotel. In this overnight tour provided by Taj Mahal tour guide you will get a sunrise view of Taj Mahal where light rays fall on the magnificent white marble. The charisma built at the sunrise time will surely leave you speechless. But in order to experience this moment of glory, you will have to experience Agra at the time of sunrise. With more than 20+ experience in travel planning and knowledge of medieval India in its true form, travel has just become easier with Taj Mahal tour guide.
The tour starts at 6 AM from Delhi. The distance from Delhi to Agra is about 3 hours by road via the Yamuna Expressway. Our representative will facilitate your travel from New Delhi to Agra; and thereafter from where the Agra overnight tour begins.
The Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site, situated about 2.5 km northwest of its sister monument, the Taj Mahal. Our Agra overnight tour starts from here. The Agra Fort presents a perfect blend of Islamic and Indian style of architecture. Also, the practical aspects that have been taken care of in the construction of the fort bear testimony to the fact that the Agra fort stood as the headquarters of the Mughal dynasty for over 150 years.Built on the same side of the river Yamuna, along side the Taj Mahal, the group of structures build inside the red sandstone fortress served as the ruling quarters of the Mughals in India for close to four generations, before Aurangzeb shifted the capital back to Delhi.Major attractions inside the fort complex are Moti Masjid, Diwan-e-aam, Diwan-e-khas, Mussaman Burj, Angoori Bagh, Sheesh Mahal, Khas Mahal, Queen's summer and winter palaces that add pragmatic aspects to the construction as a living fort.
On the opposite side of the Taj Mahal, across the river Yamuna is the Mehtab Bagh, one of the 11 gardens built by the Mughals – the first one being the Ram Bagh. The Place is famous for its sunset view and full moon view, hence earning its name as the "moon-lit garden"!Mehtab Bagh offers a traveler the perfect place to retire for the day, after a tiring day of travel. Add to the joy of experiencing one of the 7 wonders of the world, in the backdrop of a setting sun, beautiful gardens with flowers and guava, neem and hibiscus trees nearby and a mighty river flowing in between the garden and the monument; all bring sheer joy and tranquility to a traveler's soul.
If time and enthusiasm of the traveler permits, visit to the local eateries or high end restaurants in Agra can be arranged. We can it a day for as we need to embark on another day's journey of a legendary tour.
An Overnight tour to Agra is incomplete without the visit to the Taj Mahal. Experience the glory of the Mughal architecture, the aesthetics of a symmetrical construction, historical facts and stories all combined in one, facilitated by a qualified guide from Taj Mahal Tour Guide. The 22 years of construction, the pitch perfect geometry, the heavenly structures and the astral designs over a deluge of inlaid art work in the white Makrana marbles, this monument doesn't fail to amaze anyone.
Itmad-ud-Daula (Baby Taj)
This monument is the tomb of Mirza Ghiyas Beg and his wife, parents of Noor Jahan, wife of Mughal Emperor Jahangir. It served as an inspiration for the construction of the Taj Mahal, at a time when the Mughal emperor had just ordered the creation of a building that will stand as testimony of his love for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Use of white marble, symmetry in structure, gardens on all sides and being built on the confluence of the river Yamuna served as executed, standing ideas preceding the construction of the Taj Mahal.
Visit to the Local markets
Visit to a Zardozi art factory displaying heavenly designs embedded in silk is a must. We at Taj Mahal Tour Guide also recommend visit to a Pacchekari workshop factory and showroom that contains inlaid marble work at display. Feel free to select one such piece and carry it back home as a souvenir from a memorable visit to India. Rickshaw rides, Tanga (Horse cart) rides, visit to the street side eateries, leather and spice markets are all a shopper's paradise. With this we conclude the Overnight tour of the Agra City.
All in all, we at Taj Mahal Tour Guide bring to you an experience of incredible India, all packaged in an overnight journey of the Agra city through history, art, culture, monuments, stories and everything between. We are committed to make your India travel awesome.
- Pick-up & Drop to Delhi Airport.
- Transportation facilitated by a 7-seater AC enabled, Toyota Innova vehicle.
- Tour Guide Service for a maximum of 4 people
- Detailed explanation of the monuments by a govt. approved licensed guide
- Mineral Water during sight-seeing
- An experienced English-speaking Tour Guide to accompany your visit (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver allowance, etc.
- Gatimaan Express Train Tickets (in case you decide to approach Agra via Train from New Delhi)
- Entrance tickets to all monuments.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch/ Dinner/ Drinks etc.
- Video Camera Fee.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.