9 Nights 10 Days Varanasi Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
9 Nights 10 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
India is tourist attraction for Travellers around the world for its diverse culture, geographical location, floral diversity and its heartthrob hospitality which make every visitor to come again and again. We at Top Indian Holidays have taken leadership in extending this culture beyond the location boundaries. Our past experience and knowledge and overwhelming response from our prestigious customers always drive us to do something better than before.In the series of Golden Triangle Tour we have designed this tour keeping Khajuraho & Varanasi as main attraction of this package. These two glorious cities are famous for its religious as well as spiritual sacredness and offer views which are eye soothing.
Day 1 - Delhi Arrival
Top Indian Holidays will eagerly await your arrival at Delhi where you will be picked up by our designated representative who will drive to your hotel. Your arrival will be welcomed by offering complimentary drinks from our side. Before the dawn of energetic evening of Delhi you can explore nearby market. Dinner will be preceded by night stay in Delhi.
Day 2 - Delhi Sightseeing
The very next morning in Delhi will start with breakfast and then we will start your tour for exploring the historical monuments of Delhi belonging to Mughal era which will remind you of that golden age of which these monuments are live witness. Famous tourist points like Laal Quila, Lotus Temple, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, Parliament and many other points. Night stay in Delhi.
Day 3 - Travel to Jaipur (260 Km)
On the third day of Golden Triangle Trip you will hit the road for Pink City ie; Jaipur. As and when one will enter Pink City the color and fragrance in its air will attract your mind and soul. After a swift journey you will be dropped to your hotel for lunch and later in the evening you will be taken to the tour of Birla Temple or Galta Ji famously known as Monkey Temple Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 4 - Jaipur Sightseeing
The next morning in Pink city, morning will begin with the tour of Amber Fort with Elephant Ride. Afterwards next destination will be Hawa Mahal located in the heart of city and following this monuments like City Jantar Mantar and on the way of returning to your hotel you can enjoy shopping from Johri Bazaar and adjoining market for exquisite shopping of Jaipuri Razai and Kundan-Meena jewellery. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 5 - Travel to Agra (241 Km)
Day five of the Golden Triangle Tour will begin with the excursion to Agra from Jaipur. On the way to Agra, Abhaneri Village which belongs to post Gupta period having beautiful monuments. Here you will be taken to the lunch with the cuisine of your choice of your choice. Later you will be taken to the Fatehpur Sikri for discoveting its monumental beauty.Llater in the evening you will bet transported to Agra for night stay.
Day 6 - Agra Sightseeing and Khajuraho departure by overnight train (407 Km)
Next morning after breakfast we will check out for Taj Mahal Tour. After Taj Mahal visit to Red Fort will be conducted along with Idmad-ud-Daula. Coming back sunset view of Taj Mahal will be caputred for a life time memory of emblem of love. As scheduled you will be transported to junction to board your overnight train for Khajuraho.
Day 7 - Khajuraho sightseeing
Next morning you will proceed for the beautiful Khajuraho which has monumental as well as scenic beauty. On the monumental site Khajuraho has intricate group of temples which are declared as UNESCO world Heritage Site for their unbeatable architectural marvel. Evening will be spend in liesure time as per your convenience. Night stay in Agra.
Day 8 - Travel to Varanasi (By flight) & Varanasi sightseeing (1 hour)
Eighth day of the tour will begin with the breakfast and transported to the airport for boarding your flight for Varanasi, the oldest city of the world and religious capital of India which is famous for its austerity and spiritual culture. After day long visit of the most famous Ghats like Dashwamegh, Kabir Ghat will liberate your soul. Night stay in Varanasi.
Day 9 - Continue Exploring Varanasi
The next morning will start afresh for exploring the monumental beauty of the city and around its adjoining areas. Varanasi has places like archaeological marvel Jantar Matar built by Raja Jai Singh, Saranath Museum which was Lion capital of Ashoka the Great. The holy and adventurous surrounding of Varanasi will fill you with awe. Night stay in Varanasi.
Day 10 - Delhi – Departure
Your journey with Top Indian Holidays will come to its closure with the arrival of 10th day of your trip you will be dropped to the airport as per the scheduled flight for Delhi.
- Depending upon the requirement of breakfast and beds.
- Staff driven cars with English speaking chauffer will drop you to the airport/Junction.
- All transport will be Air-conditioned and in upto date condition.
- Elephant / Jeep ride (one way only while going up) in the way to Amber Fort.
- Guide will be provided as per the requirement along with the language selection.
- Rates and taxes will be applicable as of present condition.
- Entrance fee on monuments/places.
- Driver can not be a replacement of Tour Guide
- Meals Otlier Tlian Secified.
- Any u gradation sucli as route cliange in Airline class or liotel room category etc incurred due to tlie unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during tlie tour.
- Cost of re/ost tour liotel accommodation.
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees tliat lias to be aid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.