9 Nights 10 Days Shimla Manali Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
9 Nights / 10 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Delhi – Shimla – Kullu – Manali – Dharamshala – Dalhaosie – Delhi
Arrival at Delhi then get transferred to Shimla, the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snowcapped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning tour of Shimla – Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained – glass – windows of Christ Church, which was built in the 1850 ‘s. Afternoon excursion to Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Overnight at Hotel.
In the morning drive to Manali, a drive take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage.en-route visit Kullu & Manikaran, continue drive to Manali. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Morning proceed for a half day tour of Manali visiting Hadimba Devi Temple – built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashisth Bath, Tibetan Monastery, and Roerich art Gallery. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay.
Today tour of Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay.
In the morning drive to Dharamshala, on arrival check in at the Hotel. local tour of Dharamshala visiting the Official residence of Dalai Lama the exiled Tibetan Leader,Mcleodganj, Palampur etc. Overnight at the hotel.
Morning after breakfast proceed to tapovan, Chamunda temple & Kangra temple. Back to Dharamshala overnight stay.
Morning after breakfast depart for Dalhousie . Situated at 2039 mts in the outer slope s of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. On arrival check- in at the hotel. Rest of the day for leisure and shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar, 18 kms from. Dalhousie. Its one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie and overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Today at leisure check out and drive to Delhi, Reach by evening Delhi.
- Accommodation in Dalhouse
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotel
- Daily dinner in hotel
- Transfers: Destination – Hotel – Destination
- All tours & transfers on private basis
- All taxes
- Charges for early check-in & late check-out of rooms
- Activities at Khajjiar
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks
- Tips and porter charges
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any technical faults
- Any Travel Insurance Premium
- Any items or services not specified in the cost inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.