9 Nights 10 Days Kashmir Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
9 Nights / 10 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Are you ready to have a great time with the package of 10 days in Leh? The natural beauty of Leh will certainly mesmerize you and you will be left with a craving for more. Leh and its unique landscape has been attracting quite a number of tourists over the past decade or so. So, head out for an exceptional trip to Leh for 9 nights 10 days package and get a chance to know about the tradition and way of life in this region. The beautiful place is beautifully adorned with stunning monasteries, beautiful mountains, and picturesque valleys.
Day 1: Arrival
As per your Leh 9 nights 10 days family trip itinerary, on your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abadplah bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum river. You will also be visiting the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. You can check into your hotel and enjoy the dinner with overnight rest.
Day 2: Trip To Gpmarg
Enjoy an early breakfast, proceed towards Gpmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gpmarg. Arrive in Gpmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (at your own cost). Descend back to Gpmarg after an hour and later indpge in some horse-riding (at your own cost). Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Trip To Pahalgam
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your Gpmarg hotel and then we will drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Brij behara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Return To Srinagar
After breakfast, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. (at your own cost). After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, we will drive back to Srinagar and move to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Visit To Wakha Via Kargil
After breakfast, pickup from Srinagar Airport and drive to Wakha via Kargil, en route stops include Sonamarg and Baltal hamlets, famous for rugged snow peaked meadows. Past Baltal cross over Zoji-La Pass (11,500 ft). We are in Drass valley with the strikingly different landscape dotted with remote mud huts giving an impression that you really have traveled back in time. After a passport check, we continue on to Kargil. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Arrival in Leh
Early morning after breakfast drive to Leh. This drive normally takes about 5 – 6 hrs non stop, but we will be stopping at Lamayuru monastery for sightseeing. Later, we will continue our drive to Leh en route visiting Alchi, Sangam, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, and Magnetic Hill. We will reach Leh in the evening and check in hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Advance Towards Nubra Valley
Early morning after breakfast proceeds to Nubra Valley via the World Highest Motorable road (5602 Mts) Khardungla pass. Arrive Nubra and proceed for a visit to the White Sand Dunes at Hunder. You can enjoy the camel ride (On Own). Later if time permits visit Hunder and Diskit monasteries and check in at Deluxe Camp. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the camp.
Day 8: Explore Leh
After a hearty breakfast at your hotel proceed for Leh, once again driving via Khardungla pass the World Highest Motorable road. Evening explore Leh bazaar by foot. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9: Pangong Lake
The morning after breakfast drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border. On the way visit Shey Palace and Gompa. Evening check-in Camps for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 10: Departure
After breakfast, check-out from Hotel and drop at Airport for onward Journey.
- Honeymoon inclusions - candle light dinner, flower decoration, cake
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Breakfast and dinner
- Shikara Ride over Dal Lake
- Pick up and drop from Srinagar Airport
- Toll, taxes and service charges
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Chained vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
- Guide and entrance fees incurred during sightseeing
- Visit to Ganderbal and Thajiwas Glacier
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.