8 Nights 9 Days Haridwar Rishikesh Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
8 Nights / 9 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
A journey that combines the best of the spellbinding Himalayan hill stations! Be amazed by the natural splendour of Nainital & Mussoorie, bow your head in reverence at the Haridwar Ganga Aarti, explore wildlife at Corbett National Park and get a glimpse of Indian art and culture at Kingdom of Dreams.
‘I-Fly Tour’ Guests will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Haridwar. Welcome to Haridwar. Today we visit Gangaghat and attend the spiritual Ganga Aarti in the evening / next day morning.
Today we visit Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple, Lakshman Mandir, Lakshman Zhulla. Later, we experience White Water Rafting (Subject to Operation) at Rishikesh. Later we proceed to Mussoorie.
Today we explore the city of Mussoorie. We visit Kempty Falls in the morning. Later we enjoy Ropeway Ride (Subject to Operation), Gun Hill point and Kulri Market. You can photograph yourself in a Pahadi outfit at Gun Hill point in Mussoorie.
Today we proceed to Nainital – The Lake District of India.
Today we visit Snow View Point by Cable Car (Subject to Operation), Hanumangarhi Temple, Chidyaghar Zoo, Raj Bhawan-The Governor's House from outside. We have free time for shopping in the evening. Also enjoy a Cycle Rickshaw Ride along Naini Lake.
Today we enjoy boating in Naini Lake, and visit Nainadevi Temple. Later we proceed to Corbett Park. We also visit Corbett Museum at Kaladungi. Free time for relaxation in the evening.
Today we enjoy the Jeep safari adventure of wildlife viewing in the region of 'Man-eaters of Kumaon'. We take a memorable Nature Walk and fun filled get-together in the evening.
Today we proceed towards Delhi. On arrival, we visit Kingdom of Dreams - the ultimate entertainment destination, which brings you a blend of India's culture, heritage, art, crafts, cuisine and performing arts.
Today, we visit Qutub Minar followed by a visit to Madame Tussauds Museum.It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, Whats app, Calls…. And meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! Guests will proceed to the airport as per the group flight schedule. Tour conclude
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any
- applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change,
- Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen,
- unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping,
- wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or
- drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident,
- hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.