8 Nights 9 Days Varanasi Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
8 Nights / 9 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Varanasi Tour combined with Golden Triangle is a significant tour. In case you are interested on a North India tours to places of historic interest, with India's holiest city, spiritual experience this tour is simply the best. Heritage sites such as the Agra Fort, Taj Mahal Agra, Varanasi, Itimad-ud-Daulah's tomb, and Akbar's tomb remain the main attractions, Taj Mahal Agra banks of the Ganges.
Reach Delhi airport. Enjoy our traditional welcome. You are escorted to hotel room. Recline in your hotel room at the night for rejuvenating yourself.
Have breakfast. Leave for trip to Old and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort, Rajghat, Jama Masjid and Chandani Chowk and take a glimpse of the golden history. By noon visit Humayun’s tomb, Qutub Minar, India Gate and Laxminarayan temple. You can also drive past the Akshardham temple, abode of the President, Connaught Place shopping centre, Parliament house and Government buildings. By night recline in your hotel room.
Have breakfast. You are driven to Jaipur. Reach Jaipur and accommodate the already booked accommodation. At the hotel you will be escorted in the Rajasthani manner. At night recline in your room.
After breakfast leave for the Amber Fort. You can avail the elephant ride to reach the fort. At noon enjoy at the City Palace Museum, Sheesh Mahal. By evening explore the beautiful city Jaipur by a rickshaw. You can enjoy shopping in Jaipur as well. Accommodate the hotel room and have scrumptious dinner. At night recline in your hotel room.
Have a delicious breakfast and leave for the city of Agra. On the way you will be visiting the city of Fatehpur Sikri. It has been abandoned due to the scarcity of water. In here visit the cenotaph of Salim Chisti, Jama Masjid, Panch Mahal and other forts as well. Reach Agra and accommodate the pre booked accommodation. By night recline in your hotel room.
Have breakfast and enjoy the visit to the city. Visit the beautiful Taj Mahal. It was built in the memory of Mumtaaz Mahal by Shah Jahan. It also aces the list of Seven Wonders of the World. You will also be visiting the Agra Fort. The Agra Fort has the most beautiful Pearl Mosque and the Halls of Private and Public Audience. By evening you are escorted to the railway station. In here you take the train to Varanasi. At night recline in the train journey.
Reach Varanasi. You are escorted to the pre booked accommodation. The hotel staff will provide you with a warm welcome.
Have breakfast at daybreak. Later visit the Aurangzeb’s Mosque, Benares Hindu University. Enjoy the boat ride at the River Ganges to witness the beautiful site at the Ghats. By evening enjoy the most beautiful ceremony of Ganga aarti at Dashashwamedha Ghat There are thousands of lamps lit which further add to the glory, splendor and charisma of the place. You are driven back to the Delhi. Have delicious dinner at the hotel. By night recline in your hotel room.
You are transferred to airport to avail the return flight to the city of Delhi. We hope that you have had the most splendid of memories.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Travelogy India representative.
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- Battery Van Ride in Agra.
- Boat Ride in Varanasi on Sharing Basis.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Otlier Tlian Secified.
- Any u gradation sucli as route cliange in Airline class or liotel room category etc incurred due to tlie unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during tlie tour.
- Cost of re/ost tour liotel accommodation.
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees tliat lias to be aid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities.
- Tlie above ackage tour rates are not valid during Deeawali eriod, Cliristmas eriod, New Year eriod, Desert Fair.
- orter age (coolie cliarges), laundry, telelione cliarges, slioing, wines & alcoliolic beverages, mineral water, items of ersonal nature and food or drink wliicli is not art of a set grou menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on belialf of an individual due to illness, accident, liositalisation, or any ersonal emergency.
- Any otlier tliing tliat lias not been mentioned in tlie "Cost Inclusions".
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.