8 Nights 9 Days Tamil Nadu tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
8 Nights / 9 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Trivandrum to Kovalam,Kovalam to Kanyakumari,Kanyakumari to Rameswaram,Rameswaram,Rameswaram to Madurai,Madurai to Thekkady,Thekkady to Munnar,Munnar,Munnar to Cochin
Arrive at Trivandrum Airport . Meet, assist and proceed to Kovalam. On arrival, check in to hotel. After fresh up, proceed for Trivandrum sightseeing. Trivandrum is also called as "God's own capital". There are many tourist destinations in or near the city, Napier Museum and Zoo, Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple, etc. Trivandrum is also famous for being the evergreen city of India. In the evening return to the resort for the overnight stay.
This day morning after breakfast check out from the resort and proceed to Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari is located at the southernmost tip of the Indian subcontinent at the confluence of three major water bodies. The Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean meet at the southern tip of India. Visit the Vivekananda Rock, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Triveni Sangamam and Vivekananda Memorial. In the evening return to resort for the overnight stay.
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Rameshwaram which is also called the Benaras of South India. Rameshwaram has a huge mythological significance to the Hindus where Lord Rama took the journey of constructing a stone bridge that led him and his army to Sri Lanka to free his beloved wife Goddess Sita. Enroute drive past one of the longest sea bridges of India, Annai Indira Gandhi Road Bridge or Pamban Bridge which connects Rameshwaram Island with the Indian mainland. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Rameshwaram visiting Ramanathaswamy Temple and Dhanushkodi, which is a strip of land accessible only by Local Jeep (04 wheel drive) and divides the waters of the Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal. Also visit Former President Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam House to understand his humble beginnings and find inspiration in his great achievements. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Madurai, which is called the `Athens of the East' because of the way myth meets life here. It is almost synonymous with the famed Meenakshi Temple the nucleus of the temple is older than the Madurai city. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Later proceed for half day sight-seeing of Madurai visiting Meenakshi Temple which is not only an architectural marvel but also the epitome of Indian culture and civilization. Later visit other attractions of Madurai such as Thirumalai Nayak Palace, the main Palace where the king lived. Overnight stay at hotel.
Today morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Thekkady. After a relaxed morning, drive from the land of tea plantations into the heart of the spice hills in Thekkady. The rest of the afternoon is free to enjoy a walk through the bustling spice market of Kumili, Thekkady.
Today morning check out from the resort and proceed to Munnar. Meet, assist and proceed to Munnar. On arrival, check in to the resort. In the evening, visit Munnar town. It was a popular get away retreat during the British Raj. Surrounded by lush green tea estates and situated at the confluence of three mountain streams, this picturesque hill station boasts of exotic flora and fauna.
Today morning after breakfast and proceed for Rose Garden, Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point, Kundala Dam, Tea Museum, Eravikulam National Park & Local Market. In the evening return to the resort for the overnight stay.
This day morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin Airport to depart for your onward journey.
- Bed and Breakfast at above mentioned hotels / resorts
- Accommodation in 01 room on double sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by Etios A/c / Swift Dzire
- All toll, parking, driver bata and vehicle entrance fees.
- Room Service, Optional Tour, Porterage Fee
- Air / Train fare
- Early check in / late check out
- Lunch / dinner
- All expenses of purely personal nature.
- Entrance Fee / boating / Elephant ride
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.