8 Nights 9 Days Ladakh tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
8 Nights / 9 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
How is the idea of hopping on the highest desert city in the Himalayas with your beloved on your next honeymoon trip? Take our 8 night 9 days Leh honeymoon packages to explore pristine landscapes, get acquainted with Buddhist culture, and discover ancient trade routes of this ultimate travel destination. Located in the northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state, Leh offers a bevy of elements that make it a memorable getaway for your honeymoon.Replete with snow-capped mountains, tranquil monasteries, breathtaking lakes, and ancient architectures, Leh is meant to leave you in awe and mystery. Choose from our tastefully crafted Leh tour itinerary plans, and visit to a web of tourist attractions that you might seldom come across anywhere else. With our Leh 9 days honeymoon package, grab the opportunity to cherish some beautiful moments with your partner, and visit to places, like: Gurdwara Pathar Sahib, Indus river, Alchi monastery, and Ladakh Hall of Fame. Enjoy camping at Nubra Valley and drive to Hundar for a camel ride.
Day 1 Leh: Arrival and Leisure Time
Land at the Leh airport, and let our representatives transfer you to a pre-booked hotel. Check-in to your hotel to unwind yourself overnight, for an alluring tour awaits you next day.
Day 2 Leh: Sightseeing and Leisure Time
Treat your taste buds to a flavourful breakfast, and then head to Alchi. Enjoy the sightseeing of Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Confluence of Zanskar and Indus river, enroute. And, drive back to Leh after visiting Alchi Monastery and Ladakh Hall of Fame for an overnight stay.
Day 3 Nubra Valley: Sightseeing and Leisure Time
Begin your day 3 with a sumptuous breakfast, and enjoy the picturesque views while driving towards Nubra Valley. Upon arrival, check-in at a pre-arranged camp, cherish your leisure time walking around the tiny villages, and enjoy camping overnight.
Day 4 Leh: Sightseeing and Leisure Time
Let us serve you with a wholesome breakfast before you check-out from the camp, and then drive you towards Hundar where you may enjoy a ride on a bactrian camel amidst the sand dunes. Stop by Diskit, and stroll through the local bazaars. Later by afternoon, return to Leh via Khardungla Top. Check-in to your hotel in Leh, and choose to visit the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping, or unwind your weary day with a comfy stay overnight.
Day 5 Pangong Lake: Sightseeing and Leisure Time
Munch on a delightful breakfast in the morning, and then let us take you to Pangong Lake. Enroute, you may enjoy the morning pooja as you visit to Thiksey village. Post 2 hours of drive, you may capture a few of memories at Changla Pass. Sip over a tea/coffee at Tangtse. And later, enjoy an overnight stay at Pangong hotel amidst the serene lake.
Day 6 Tso Moriri: Sightseeing and Leisure Time
Post a hearty breakfast, we will drive towards Tso Moriri Lake. Enroute, stop by Tsala and Chushul to cherish serenity. Located near a small village- Korzok, enjoy camping at Tso Moriri Lake overnight.
Day 7 Leh: Sightseeing and Leisure Time
The next day, drive towards Tso Kar Lake post a delightful breakfast in the morning. And, go aghast with its beauty and grandiose mountains around. Later, stop by Tanglangla Pass enroute your drive towards Leh.
Day 8 Leh: Sightseeing and Leisure Time
On the penultimate day, visit to some major tourist attractions, like: Shey, Shanti Stupa, and Leh Palace and enjoy the magnificent views. Later, check-in to your hotel in Leh for an overnight stay.
Day 9 Leh: Departure
As the day of departure arrives, have a fulfilling breakfast, and drive towards the Leh Airport to catch your flight back home. And, come back sooner!
- Meal plan : Breakfast & Dinner
- Airport Transfer : Arrival
- Airport Transfer : Departure
- Meal plan : Breakfast
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Meal plan : Lunch
- English Speaking Driver
- Camel ride
- Entry fee charges
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, beverages, etc.
- Meals not mentioned specifically
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters
- Entrance Free
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.