8 Nights 9 Days Golden Triangle tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
8 Nights 9 days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
India an amazing country, filled with all the beauty and charm. There are three most beautiful cities in India which offer a pleasing experience to India tourism. These three cities of Delhi Jaipur and Agra forms an excellent Golden Triangle Tour through which one would get an incredible opportunity to get introduced with the incredible soul of the country. With 8 nights 9 days golden triangle tour with Goa, you will be exploring the regal aura of the country with the party life on the beaches of Goa.
Start your tour with Delhi arrival. You will be greeted by our representative and transfer to hotel. Remaining day will be at your discretion.
Have your day started with delicious breakfast and then you will be off to Delhi sightseeing. You will first visit three most amazing Delhi monuments that are Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Jama Masjid. Then you will visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Temple, Humayun’s Tomb and then to Gandhi Memorial (Raj Ghat). Back to hotel after whole-day sightseeing and then have your dinner. Make an overnight stay in the hotel.
With the scrumptious breakfast you will start your day. Later you will travel for Agra. On your arrival you will shift to your hotel. Take some rest in the hotel. Start Agra Sightseeing. You will visit Taj Mahal, epitome of love, Agra Fort and then to Itmad-Ud Daula which is also called Baby Taj. If time allows you can explores the traditional markets of the city. Return to your hotel, have your dinner and then make an overnight stay in the hotel.
Enjoy your breakfast and then you will be off to Jaipur. On your way you will visit Fatehpur Sikri. It was once the capital of Mughals during Akbar’s reign. On your Jaipur arrival you will be transferred to you hotel and take some rest. Enjoy overnight stay in the hotel.
In the morning after the breakfast, you will visit the Amber Fort and enjoy the elephant ride over there. You will later explore Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and many more places. You will then return to hotel for overnight stay after the dinner.
In the morning you will be having your breakfast and then you will board on a flight to Goa. On your arrival in Goa, you will meet our representative and then you will shift to your hotel. Enjoy your day in a hotel doing your leisure activities. Stay in the hotel for overnight.
Your day will start with a scrumptious breakfast in the hotel. Later you will be off to Old Goa sightseeing tours. You will visit many amazing Portuguese churches and cathedrals which were built during 15th and 16th century. Later you will explore the beaches and enjoy beach side activities. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Have your day started with scrumptious breakfast and then your day will be spent on the beaches of Goa. You will love strolling on the silvery sands under serene blue sky. The many adventurous water sports activities will make your day. Stay in the hotel for the overnight.
Have your breakfast in the morning and then you will relax for some time and enjoy your day. By the evening you will be drive to Goa airport to board on a flight to your destination onwards.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical
- conditions.Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.