7 Nights 8 Days Tours Andhra Pradesh
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
7 Nights 8 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Welcome to Hyderabad, the City of Pearls. On arrival at Hyderabad airport or railway station, begin your tour of 'Gateway to the Deccan Highlands'.This morning proceed on a sightseeing tour of the city. This morning, proceed to Warangal - once the capital of the Kakatiya rulers.'Ramoji Film City - RFC'. Nagarjuna Sagar.
Welcome to Hyderabad, the City of Pearls. On arrival at Hyderabad airport or railway station, begin your tour of 'Gateway to the Deccan Highlands'. You will be met and transferred to your hotel. In the evening witness the sound and light show within the Golconda Fort (on direct payment).Overnight in hotel.
This morning proceed on a sightseeing tour of the city.The evening is free for shopping for pearls and bangles in the local market or you can enjoy a boat ride in the Hussainsagar Lake (on direct payment basis). Overnight in hotel.
This morning, proceed to Warangal - once the capital of the Kakatiya rulers. En route enjoy a sightseeing tour visiting the Ramappa Temple, Pakhal Lake and sanctuary around the lake.On arrival into Warangal, check into your hotel. Later, proceed to the Goddess Bhadrakali Temple.Overnight in hotel.
Today, you will proceed to 'Ramoji Film City - RFC'. On arrival, check into your hotel. Later, explore this magical film city by bus (courtesy RFC).Overnight in hotel.
This morning, proceed to Nagarjuna Sagar housing the world's tallest masonry dam across River Krishna.Visit the Island Museum by an air-conditioned cruise and the Anupu Buddhist site. Later, check into your hotel.Overnight in hotel
Today, you will depart for Srisailam.On arrival, you will check into your hotel. Later, visit the famous Mallikarjun Swami Temple, one of the 12 'Jyotirlingas' situated amidst thick forests and atop the Rishabgiri Hill.Overnight in hotel.
Today, you will drive to Hyderabad and check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free for some last minute shopping or some sumptuous Hyderabadi cuisine.Rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight in hotel.
Today bid farewell to your 'Gateway to the Deccan Highlands' tour, as you are transferred to Hyderabad airport or railway station for your onward journey.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Internet access
- Personal expenses
- Additional Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Porterage fees
- Drinks (unless otherwise indicated)
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.