7 Nights 8 Days Shimla Manali Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
7 Nights / 8 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Welcome to the Snow Abode of India! The perfect vacation destination you've been dreaming of – packed with loads of snow-filled fun, gushing white waters and heart-warming green landscapes, blessed with a touch of spirituality! The land of Shimla Manali will blow your mind & take your heart away
By Air Tour’ Guests will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic / International airport Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and fly to Chandigarh. Upon arrival they meet our tour manager at the Chandigarh airport. We begin our journey towards our first destination, Shimla. On the way, we visit Pinjore Gardens at Chandigarh – famous for its Mughal Garden architectural style. We visit Rock Garden at Chandigarh – a sculpture garden completely built from industrial waste, scraps, home waste and thrown-away items. We reach Shimla today and upon arrival, we check-in to our hotel. Welcome to Shimla – the capital and the largest city of Himachal Pradesh!
Today we proceed to the winter sports capital of Shimla – Kufri, where we visit Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo (Subject to Operation). Later in the evening we take a stroll on the famous Mall Road of Shimla to visit Scandal Point and Shimla Church. We have a short meet-n-greet session before dinner, to get to know our fellow travellers
Today we visit the famous Kullu Shawl Factory, where we can buy Kullu shawls and other woolen products. Later we drive through the scenic Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley, as we head towards our next destination, Manali.
Today, it’s time to explore the ancient temples of Manali. We visit Vashisht Kund – Dedicated to Vashistha Rishi located in Vashishta village, across the River Beas. One of the most famous tourist attractions in Manali, this temple is believed to be more than 4000 years old. Later we visit Hidimba Mandir – an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima (one of the five Pandavas from the epic Mahabharata). After visiting the temples, we have free time in the evening for indulging in our favourite activity – Shopping!
A spectacular drive will take us to Rohtang Snow Point today. We have free time to play, enjoy in the snow and click pictures to our heart’s content. In the evening we have cultural entertainment in store for us, as we witness the traditional Himachali Folk Dance.Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year, as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force. Also note: Guests who are willing to take Snow Clothes (Dungaree), these are available in shops. You can rent it at an additional cost on your own. This includes jacket & gum boots.
Today we proceed for a fun adventure at Solang Valley – A splendid valley in Solang village which offers the view of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. We enjoy a Ropeway Ride over here and guests also get a chance to indulge in fun activities such as paragliding at your own expense. Later we have free time to relax or simply roam around. Enjoy a get-together with your travel companions in the evening.
Let’s have fun Water Rafting in the cool white waters of Beas River (subject to operation). Let’s travel further to our next destination, Chandigarh – one of the most well planned cities of our country, well known internationally for its architecture and urban design.Please Note: For safety reasons, children below 11 yrs. of age and those who weigh below 30-35kgs are not allowed for water rafting.The evening is set for fun and entertainment, as we enjoy a get-together with all our travel companions.
Today we explore the Chandigarh city as we visit Rose Garden.Our tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many new friends, visited several amazing destinations but also sad that it means the end of such a wonderful trip. Let’s stay in touch through email, Facebook, mobile and meet each other again on more such memorable tours! This is not a goodbye but a ‘see you soon’. 'By Air Tour Guests' will proceed to the Chandigarh airport as per their scheduled group departure time for an evening flight back to Mumbai.Tour concludes.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.