7 Nights 8 Days Kashmir tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
7 Nights / 8 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Escape to the hills with Premium Kashmir Family Package that picks you from Katra, after you complete your Vaishno Devi trip. From Katra, proceeding to Srinagar, Sonamarg, Gulmarg, and Pahalgam, this 7 nights 8 days Kashmir package is apt for families looking for a summer getaway in the beautiful hills and valleys of Kashmir. It also offers a one-night stay in Srinagar houseboat.
After you are done with your Vaishno Devi trip, the tajmahaltourguide representative will meet you in Katra and assist you in your transfer to Pahalgam. En route, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of Patni top.Enjoy lunch at a restaurant on the way and head on towards Pahalgam. You will directly be taken to the hotel for check-in. The evening is offered at leisure. The Kashmir family package also includes dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
The second day of this Kashmir family tour package will take you for short excursions from Pahalgam after a delicious breakfast at the hotel. There are many optional tours and activities that the families can india page in.You will be taken back to the hotel in the evening for dinner and night halt.Optional: Families can opt for a short excursion to Betaab Valley, pony ride to Baisaran Valley, and even river rafting in Aru Valley.
Have breakfast at the Pahalgam hotel. Enjoy the morning at leisure, before leaving for Srinagar. You will be directly transferred to the houseboat for check-in. The houseboat is docked at the jetty in Dal Lake.In the evening, head for a shikara ride to the Nehru Park. Dinner will be served in the houseboat. Enjoy an overnight stay in the houseboat.
Head to Gpmarg after a hearty breakfast in Srinagar. The day is available for leisure activities such as golf, nature walks, bird watching, and pony rides.In the evening, head out to explore the beautiful Meadow of Flowers with your loved one. You can head for pony rides in the Strawberry Field where the SRK star Jab Tak Hai Jaan was shot. Another option is to take an excursion to the Alpather Lake.Your Kashmir family tour package includes lunch and dinner served at the Gpmarg hotel. Enjoy the night stay at the hotel.
After a sumptuous breakfast in the Gpmarg hotel, head to the valley to try some of the other activities. You can opt for a visit to the Maharani Temple and Ziarat of Baba Reshi or try zorbing at the Children’s Park. You can even visit the highest golf course in the world.But the most poppar thing that can be taken up as an optional activity with this Kashmir family package is the Gondola Cable Car Ride to Khilanmarg. After an exciting day, head back for dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Check-out from the Gpmarg hotel after a filling breakfast and proceed to Srinagar. You will be directly taken for an excursion to the Shankaracharya Hill Temple. Thereafter, head to the hotel for check-in.In the evening, you will be taken for a tour of the beautifp Grand Mughal Gardens; namely Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh. Here, you can take lots of pictures here with your family members.Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Next in your Kashmir itinerary is a day’s excursion to Sonamarg. You can indpge in a lot of optional activities with your family or take a temple tour of the Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples. Ganderbal is another great option for families because of its watersports at the Manasbal Lake.In the evening, you will be taken back to the hotel in Srinagar for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Jammu railway station for departure.
- Meal Plan as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Shikara Ride over Dal Lake
- Pick up and drop from Jammu Tawi Railway Station
- Toll Taxes & Service charges
- All Transportation on private basis
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips
- Chained vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any technical faults
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Visit to Ganderbal and Thajiwas Glacier.
- Visit to Aru, Chandanwari, Baisaran, and Betab valleys.
- Expenses of watersports
- Cable Car / Pony Ride in Gulmarg, Pahalgam, & Sonamarg.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.