7 Nights 8 Days Haridwar Rishikesh Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
7 Nights / 8 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Apart from Delhi and other place in the Golden Triangle tour visit the religious destinations Haridwar and Rishikesh through Golden Triangle Tour with Haridwar& Rishikesh. Enjoy witnessing the beauty of the regions along with the spiritual places that offer a marvelous vacation.
Step in the capital city Delhi, which is part of the Golden Triangle Tour and our executive drives you back to the hotel where you need to stay. Have your dinner and rest for the night so that you can enjoy the following days.
Have your breakfast and then get the things ready so that you start exploring the beautiful capital of India Delhi. Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate and a few more are worth of visiting sites in the city. Apart from witnessing the eye popping monuments one can enjoy tasting the delicacies and shop on the streets of Delhi. Rest at the hotel in the night.
Get ready by having a delicious breakfast as you have a very big day to explore the religious destination Haridwar from Delhi. You will be dropped at hotel where you need to stay and then start exploring the temples around. Visit Mansa Devi Temple, Pushkar Temple, Muni-Ki-Reti and by night do not miss the Aarti of Ganga and enjoy seeing the mind blowing scenic beauty of the region.
Post breakfast, hurry to step out and explore Rishikesh the most wonderful place of India. Visit the appealing location starting from the Rishi Kund, Bharat Temple and along with others. By noon pack your things and we drive you to Agra where you will be transferred to a hotel. In the evening spend seeing the nearby attractions and even shop at the wonderful stores in the streets of the romantic destination.
Wake up fresh in the morning and get ready to explore the wonders of the lovely city Agra. Start your day by seeing Taj Mahal and later explore the rest attractions in Agra that are worthy to visit Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-daulah tomb are a few places that are to be seen. Get back to the hotel and rest for the night.
Post breakfast enjoy your drive to Jaipur from Agra and on the way you can stop at a few alluring destinations including Fatehpur Sikri. Later reach a hotel in Jaipur and get fresh to explore the Pink City in lights. Pay a visit to Birla Temple and later enjoy dinning at Chokhi Dhani and get back to the hotel and relax in the night.
The colorful capital of Rajasthan welcomes people and you can enjoy exploring the historic constructions around the city. Spend the day witnessing the Rajputana architecture of the Amber Fort till the Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and a few more are one must see locations in Jaipur. You get the best chance to fill all your bags with eye catchy goods from the opulent bazaars in Jaipur. Rest in the night at the hotel.
Pack all memorable moments and get back to Delhi Airport and continue your thrilling journey to your home town.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Tajmahaltourguide representative.
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Battery Van Ride at Agra.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur.
- Train ticket for Delhi – Haridwar.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance.
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.