7 Hour Taj Mahal Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Visit the Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah, and the Taj Mahal in one action-packed tour, admiring these stunning historical locations during a full-day experience.
Kick things off by visiting the fascinating Agra Fort. A red sandstone structure built by Emperor Akbar in 1565, Agra Fort is reminiscent of the Red Fort in Delhi.
After visiting the Fort, continue on to Agra Fort Rail Station and take a guided walking tour of a unique area rarely experienced by tourists.
Next, after treating yourself to lunch, continue on to the tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah. The craftsmanship of Itimad-ud-Daulah foreshadows that of the Taj Mahal. The marble tomb was created by Emperor Jehangir's queen, Nur Jehan, in memory of her father.
Finally, round things off with a visit to the stunning Taj Mahal. Arrive as the sun begins to set and admire the sight of this breathtaking, world-famous monument at dusk.
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Complimentary mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (to be paid yourself directly during the tour)
- Camera fees
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.