6 NIghts 7 Days Pondicherry Tour From Chennai
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
6 Nights 7 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
South India exhibits another golden phase of Indian culture. The states of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala generally constitute South India. The ancient temples of South India represent Dravidian style of architecture. Explore these tall structures with intricate carvings to enjoy an enthralling trip.
Today after you reach the Chennai airport or railway station, a representative from Tajmahaltourguide takes you to a pre-booked hotel. After some rest and relaxation, you head towards the Kapeeleshwara Temple. the Parthasarathy Temple portrays tales from the great Indian epic, Mahabharata. Followed by visit to The National Art Gallery, Fort Museum and Santhome Church . Evening walk at Marina Beach . Drop back to hotel, Overnight spend at Chennai. .
Today after breakfast you head towards the temple city of Kanchipuram. Your first visit is to the Vaikuntha Peruma temple. While the three 'garbagriha' represent the typical South Indian temple structure, the sculptures of the shrine are rare, narrating the history of the Pallava dynasty. Your also visit the Varatharaja Temple, Kailasanatha Temple and Ekambareswara Temple. Your next destination is to the land of excavated temples, Mahabalipuram.
Today after breakfast you head towards Tanjore. On the way you can visit Pondicherry, the cloak of universal brotherhood. Churches of Pondicherry, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Gandhi Statue , Auroville and French colony of Pondicherry. Carry on drive to Pondicherry, On arrive check in to hotel, Overnight at Tanjore overnight stay at the hotel.
After relishing an authentic South Indian breakfast today you can explore the sacred Tanjavore paintings and The Brihadeeswarar Temple is the heart of Tamil architecture. This UNESCO world heritage site features tall 'Vimana' of 66 metres.
Today you tour the most amazing shrine of South India, the Meenakshi Temple. This 2000 years old shrine surprises tourists with its majestic towers and gopurams; the temple is a city in itself. Epitome of Dravidian architectural style, the Hall of Pillars is surprising as you get a straight view of the pillars from every angle; every pillar creates a different melody when tapped. After checking out the Thirumalai Nayak's Palace and Gandhi Museum and night ceremony of Madurai temple you return to the hotel for night stay.
Morning fly to Chennai, On arrive Chennai enjoy some shopping at local markets, Overnight spend at Chennai..
After breakfast drop to Chennai airport to board on flight to onward Journey, Tour Terminates Here.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Internet access
- Personal expenses
- Additional Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Porterage fees
- Drinks (unless otherwise indicated)
- Waiting or additional transfer fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.