6 Nigths 7 Days Ladakh Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
6 Nights / 7 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Get ready for an incredible 6 nights and 7 days Leh Ladakh tour package that will make this once in a lifetime trip a hassle-free experience for you. The rugged towering peaks, world’s highest passes, ever-changing blue hues of Pangong Tso and the sanctity of the monasteries calls you for a bewildering experience.
Arrive in Srinagar and get transferred to your hotel or houseboat for check in. You have the rest of the day to yourself to rest or explore the charming tourist attractions in Srinagar. Some famous spots that you must visit in the first stop of your Leh Ladakh package include Shankaracharya temple, Mughal Gardens, Tulip Garden, Dal Lake and Nagin Lake.
Early morning after having a fulfilling breakfast on the second day of your holiday in Ladakh and leave for Kargil. On your way, you’ll visit ‘meadow of gold’ Sonmarg and Baltal Valley situated on the banks of Sindh River. The valley lies at the foot of Zoji La – the high mountain pass in the Himalayas of Kashmir. Watch the breathtaking natural beauty of the place and click some awesome pictures to remember your Leh-Ladakh vacation. Going further, you’ll visit the second coldest inhabited place in the world - Drass. Also, don’t miss out on Kargil War Memorial on your road trip to Leh from Srinagar. By late evening, you’ll enter Kargil where you can check into your hotel room and spend the night.
The third day is the highlight of your Ladakh tour. The real journey will begin on this day as you travel to Leh. After having your breakfast in the morning you’ll drive down to Leh and on the way cross charming stopovers such as Lamayuru and Alchi. The ancient monasteries of Mulbekh and Lamayuru will fill your hearts with spirituality. Other attractions on your itinerary of Leh- Ladakh road trip includes Namkila, Fotu La, Indus Confluence, Magnetic Hill & Gurdwara Pathar Sahib before finally reaching Leh. Have your dinner after checking into your hotel and make sure to sleep well for the night.
After an early morning breakfast, you’ll go for a visit to the breathtakingly gorgeous Pangong Lake. En route you’ll cross Clang La pass which is the third highest motorable road in the world. Your Ladakh tour is incomplete without a visit to the Hemis monastery and Thiksey monastery. Visit the school where the Bollywood hit, ‘3 Idiots’ was shot. By late evening you’ll return Leh and stay overnight at your hotel after having dinner, marking an end to the fourth day of your 6 nights, 7 days Leh Ladakh holiday.
On the fifth day of your Leh Ladakh tour itinerary, leave from your hotel in Leh in the morning after having breakfast. On your way to the beautiful Nubra Valley, you’ll cross world’s highest motorable road, Khardung La Pass. Reach Nubra by late afternoon and you can explore Deskit, Hunder villages and enjoy a Bactrian (double humped) camel safari as you see the sun set over the vast sand dunes. Have your dinner and spend the night at your hotel in Nubra Valley.
After a hearty breakfast, you’ll leave from Nubra Valley and head to Leh. On arrival in Leh, check-in at the hotel and de-stress. You have the rest of the day to yourself. Visiting the quaint little Leh market is a must on a leisure day in Ladakh. Go there to collect souvenirs that will remind you of your trip to Leh-Ladakh. At night have your dinner and lay your head at the hotel.
As your hassle free tour package of Leh Ladakh comes to an end, make sure to make the most out of your trip by capturing a last view of the majestic mountains. After breakfast, check-out as you head off to the airport and head home.
- Twin sharing accommodation (01 Double Room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits.
- Airport transfer in Leh.
- Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Innova the same car shall do the complete itinerary.
- Wildlife fee for Lake, Pangong Lake and areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Pangong areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them).
- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee (Students should bring their school ID).
- All applicable taxes.
- Porterage & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.
- Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel.
- Tour guide.
- Domestic airfare.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.