6 Nights 7 Days Kashmir Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
6 Nights / 7 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Book a Jammu and Kashmir trip with us to discover the Paradisiacal charm of the Kashmir Valley and Pir Panjal Mountains in North India. The aroma of saffron fields, the sound of Chenab and Lidder Rivers making their way through valleys, pony rides in Sonamarg make any Jammu Kashmir trip more special. Jammu and Kashmir tourism is known for floating Shikaras on Dal Lake, a relaxing stroll in Mughal gardens, trek to carpeted meadows, and road trips to hill stations in the Pir Panjal Mountains. Book this 6 nights 7 days Jammu and Kashmir tour package to make your getaway to Kashmir Valley memorable.
Kick start your Jammu and Kashmir tour package with your arrival in Katra in Jammu region. You will be greeted by our tour representative and taken via private transfer to Pahalgam—known as the Valley of Shepherds. Enjoy a scenic long drive along the Chenab and Lidder Rivers to Pahalgam from Katra. Check into your hotel and freshen up in the afternoon. Optional visits to Baisaran Valley via trek or a pony ride can be arranged. Enjoy dinner as mentioned in our Jammu Kashmir itinerary and a comfortable stay in your hotel in Pahalgam.
Post breakfast at your hotel, get ready to explore the “Valley of Shepherds” today. Pony rides, fishing, rafting, and trekking are poppar things to do in Pahalgam. Take the remainder of the day to explore Aru, Betaab Valley, and Chandanwari at your own cost. Visit the banks of the Lidder River to enjoy quiet time in the evening. Return to your hotel to spend the night in Pahalgam.
After eating breakfast in Pahalgam, drive to Srinagar as per your Jammu Kashmir tour itinerary. Check into your hotel in Srinagar and freshen up. Take a sightseeing tour of terraced Mughal Gardens of Srinagar such as Nishat Garden, Shalimar, and Chashma Shahi Garden. Take the evening to explore the Old City of Srinagar at your own pace. Return to your hotel for overnight stay in Srinagar.
Post breakfast in Srinagar, embark on a long drive to Gpmarg via Tangmarg. Known for skiing opportunities, Gpmarg also has an 18-hole golf course. Enjoy views of Nanga Parbat from the top of Apharwat Peak in Gpmarg. Optional cable car rides (at additional cost) can also be enjoyed in Gpmarg in evening. Drive back to Srinagar to enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
After finishing a delicious breakfast in Srinagar, take a long drive to Sonmarg via Kangan. The three-hour drive to Sonmarg is exciting to say the least. Explore the beauty of Sindh Valley and flowery meadows of Sonmarg on this 6 nights 7 days Jammu and Kashmir tour package. On this one day Sonamarg tour, visit Thajiwas Glacier, which is the most poppar attraction. Optional visits to Gadsar and Satsar lakes near Sonmarg can also be arranged via pony ride or trekking guides. Return to your room in Sonmarg for overnight stay.
After breakfast at your hotel in Sonamarg, check out and drive back to Srinagar. Check into a houseboat and freshen up. Visit the famous Shankaracharya Hill and temple on the hill and in the evening, enjoy a shikara ride on Dal Lake. Enjoy sightseeing in the Old City of Srinagar as per our Jammu Kashmir tour itinerary. Enjoy dinner and then spend the night in the houseboat on the Dal Lake.
After your breakfast in Srinagar, your Jammu and Kashmir tour cpminates today. You will be dropped at the Srinagar airport to catch your flight back home or to your next destination.
- Meal plan : Breakfast & Dinner
- Type of Transport (Etios/Swift)
- Government Taxes/VAT/ Service Charges
- Cab for sightseeing
- Shikara Ride (1 hour)
- Airport/Railway Station Transfer : Arrival (Katra)
- Airport/Railway Station Transfer : Departure (Srinagar airport)
- Parking Charges
- All Toll Taxes
- Any meals other than those specified in the ‘Inclusions’.
- Chained vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips
- Guide and entrance fees
- Visit to Ganderbal and Thajiwas Glacier.
- Expenses of watersports
- Cable Car/Pony Ride in Gulmarg, Pahalgam, and Sonamarg.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.