6 Nights 7 Days Andhra Pradesh From Hyderabad
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
6 Nights / 7 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
The roots of Buddhism are spread across different parts of the country and Andhra Pradesh is no exception. The 6 nights and 7 days ‘South India Buddhist Tour’ will take you on a road less traveled. The Buddhist ruins and remains lying in Nagarjunkonda, Warangal and Amravati are quite exquisite and important for Buddhists and admirers of art and architecture.
Upon arrival in Hyderabad, our tour representative will meet you and assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Later, set off for a sightseeing tour of Hyderabad. Visit the Golconda Fort. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Nagarjunkonda-famous for its Buddhist temple remains and museum. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning, take a road journey to Warangal. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. Later, proceed on a sightseeing tour of Warangal which include Ramappa Temple, Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillared Temple and Pakhal Lake. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, hit the road to Vijaywada. Upon arrival in Vijaywada, check in at the hotel. Post lunch, take a nap. In the evening, enjoy a leisurely stroll in the city. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Vijaywada. Visit the famous Durga temple. Later, head straight to Amravati. Explore the medieval ruins of Buddhist stupas and temples in Amravati and will return back to Vijaywada. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning, take a road trip to Visakhapatnam. Arrive in Vishakapatnam by evening and check in at the hotel. Take a rest and stroll around the beach in the evening. By evening, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
In the morning, take a short trip to Vishakhapatnam. Later, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight to Delhi. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the international airport for onward journey.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Internet access
- Personal expenses
- Additional Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Porterage fees
- Drinks (unless otherwise indicated)
- Waiting or additional transfer fees
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.