5 Nights 6 Days Kashmir tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
5 Nights / 6 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Indulge in the spirit of romance in Srinagar - the rightful paradise on Earth - with the 5 nights 6 days honeymoon package of Kashmir. A perfect romantic getaway from Delhi in summers - it is one of the most loved honeymoon destinations in India. The pleasant weather, the spectacular Sceneries, and the stunning sunsets add to the romantic charm of the Himachal honeymoon tour.
On arrival at the Srinagar Airport, you will be welcomed by the agent’s representative who will then transfer you to a jetty around the Dal Lake. The houseboats in Dal Lake are docked at the jetty and are perfect for a romantic stay in Srinagar.After check-in and lunch in the houseboat, you can relax for a while. Later in the evening, you will be taken for a Shikara ride to the Nehru Park. Call it a day with a delicious dinner in the houseboat. Overnight stay will be in the houseboat.
After a filling breakfast, you will be transferred to Gpmarg. The day is available for leisure activities such as golf, nature walks, bird watching, and pony rides. Make the most of the day by going on romantic strolls in the picturesque and romantic setting of Gpmarg. Also, do not miss the famous Gondola ride that takes you towards Apharwat via Kongdori.Your Kashmir honeymoon package includes breakfast and dinner served in the hotel. Enjoy night stay at the Gpmarg hotel.
The third day of your honeymoon in Kashmir begins with a hearty breakfast at the hotel in Gpmarg, after which you will proceed to Pahalgam. En route you can visit the Avantipur ruins and Anantnag Sppher Springs.Check-in at the hotel and enjoy a hot lunch. The rest of the day is at leisure. If you love adventure, you can go for white river rafting and pony rides with your partner. Besides, there are plenty small hikes that are perfect for couples to take short romantic walks through the pine forest along the Lidder River.Enjoy a romantic candle-light dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 4 of your Kashmir honeymoon itinerary will begin with a scrumptious breakfast in the Pahalgam hotel. Checkout and proceed to Srinagar. Directly head for an excursion to the Shankaracharya Hill Temple with your loved one. After taking blessings at the temple, you may then proceed to the hotel for lunch.Later in the evening, take a guided tour of the beautifp Grand Mughal Gardens; namely Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh. Click pictures with your loved one here to capture the memories of your honeymoon in Kashmir.Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, this romantic honeymoon package of Kashmir next takes you for a romantic excursion to Sonamarg. The pristine setting and beautifp views of the hills in Sonamarg are the perfect settings to create special moments and lovely memories.After you reach, have lunch in a local restaurant and head for the numerous optional activities. In the evening, you will be taken back to the hotel in Srinagar for dinner and overnight stay.
It is time to bid adieu to the paradise and board the flight back to home.After the breakfast in your hotel at Srinagar, you will be transferred to the Srinagar Airport. Board the flight with beautifp memories of your Kashmir honeymoon tour.
- Honeymoon inclusions - candle light dinner, flower decoration and cake
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Breakfast and dinner
- Shikara ride over Dal Lake
- Pick up and drop from Srinagar Airport
- Toll, taxes and service charges
- All transportation on private basis
- Any meals other than those specified in the ‘Inclusions’.
- Chained vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips
- Guide and entrance fees
- Visit to Ganderbal and Thajiwas Glacier.
- Expenses of watersports
- Cable Car/Pony Ride in Gulmarg, Pahalgam, and Sonamarg.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.