5 Nights 6 Days Haridwar Rishikesh Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
5 Nights / 6 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Pick-up form Delhi and arrive to Haridwar. Start your day by taking a holy dip in river Gange and proceed for full day sightseeing. Haridwar is one of the seven holiest places in India and one of the oldest living cities in the world. There are several temples and ashrams in the city to visit such as Chandi Devi Temple,Mansa Devi Temple,Maya Devi Temple and Daksheswara Mahadev Temple. Overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast, check out and visit Rishikesh . Rishikesh is the Yoga Capital of the World and regarded as one of the holiest places to Hindus, also known as the Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas. Must see places in Rishikesh include Ram Jhula,river Beaches and Lord Shiva statue in sitting posture near Parmarth Niketan. Ram Jhula,Lakshman Jhula,Shiva Statue,Neelkantha Mahadev Temple,Overnight stay in hotel.
Rishikesh is the only destination in India which is popular for pilgrimage, Yoga and Adventure Sports. Adventure Sports in Rishikesh include Kayaking,Camping,white water rafting and Bungee Jumping. White River Rafting,Kayaking,Bungee Jumping,Overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast, check out and visit Mussoorie. Mussoorie hill station is situated in the foothills of the Garhwal Himalaya at an average altitude of 6,170 ft and offers snow views of the Doon Valley and Shiwalik ranges. The cool,calm and lovely environment of Mussoorie makes it popular destination for honeymooning couples in India. Mussoorie Lake,Kempty Falls,Company Garden,Nag Devta Temple,Overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast, check out and visit Dheradun. Dehradun nestled in the mountain ranges of the Himalayas, Doon Valley on the foothills of the Himalayas between Ganges and Yamuna. The city of Dehradun is famous for its picturesque landscape,surrounding region and tourist destinations of Mussoorie and Auli. Overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and overnight journey to Delhi with memories of A Lifetime Trip. TOUR END
- Airport/Railway transfers
- Water bottle on arrival
- Private Transfers
- Lunch & Dinner
- Government Taxes/GST/Service Charges
- Mineral water on coaches & microbuses
- Tips & gratuities
- Porterage fees
- Waiting or additional transfer fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.