5 Nights 6 Days Classical Tamil Nadu Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
5 Nights / 6 Days Classical
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Glimmering like a jewel in the treasure trove of South India, Tamil Nadu is that one state where you will see all your worries fading away. The state is endowed with the beauty of Chennai, the largest city and capital of Tamil Nadu and this is the exact place from where your journey commences. Along with its beautifully sculpted temples like Kapaleeswarar Temple, Kailasanatha Temple, Seashore Temple, museums, ashrams and palaces, Tamil Nadu welcomes you for a once in a lifetime experience. Tour My India offers a perfect 5 nights 6 days Tamilnadu tour package curated especially with all things nice that you would not like to miss once here. We try the best in our capacity to come forth with travel packages that are brimful with best of accommodation, food and all the exceptional services you would wish for, in your tour. So come and sojourn in the state that is best known for an impeccable experience through temples like Madurai Meenakshi Amman, Jambukeshwara and Brihadeeswara Temple as you visit Madurai, Kanchipuram and Thanjavur.
As you touchdown in Chennai by the means of rail/air , you will be escorted from their onwards by our executive, who will also assist you with checking in at the hotel and then take you out for a splendid sightseeing tour visiting the very famous Santhome Church, Kapaleeswarar Temple and through the scintillating sand of Marina Beach. Overnight stay in Chennai.
As the sun rises you can kickstart your day by a good breakfast and a drive to Kanchipuram visiting the spiritually blessed Kailasanatha Temple, Ekambaranathar Temple, Vaikunda Perumal Temple. After which you can head to Mahabalipuram to witness the Shore Temple, Rathas, Arjuna’s Penance and end up staying overnight in Mahabalipuram.
Start this sunny day with healthy breakfast after which you advance to Pondicherry. As you reach Pondicherry, check-in at the hotel and then after some rest take a tour to Manakula Vinayagar Temple, Handmade Paper Factory and Aurbindo Ashram. Overnight stay in Pondicherry.
After an early breakfast, drive to Tanjore which is renowned as the ‘Rice Bowl of Tamil Nadu.’ On your way you will visit the highly revered Gangaikonda Cholapuram. Once you reach Tanjore, check into your hotels and later visit the World Heritage, Brihadeeswarar Temple. The museum and art gallery at the Tanjore palace are lined up for a visit after the temple. Overnight stay in Tanjore.
Depart after having breakfast and set foot into the ancient city of Madurai, Tamil Nadu. While travelling, visit the Srirangam Ranganathaswamy Temple and Jambukeswarar Temple at Trichy. Thereafter continue your journey to Madurai and check-in to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Commence your day with breakfast and tour Meenakshi Amman Temple, Thirumalai Nayakar Palace, Gandhi museum and lastly reach Madurai airport to catch a flight.
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel/ Airport Transportation
- Pick and Drop from Railway Station
- Train fares
- Flight Fares
- Any meals other than those specified in the ‘Inclusions’
- Extra mattress
- Telephone calls, mineral water, soft and hard drinks, river
- Any trip supplements
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.