4 Nights 5 Days Sikkim From Gangtok
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
4 Nights / 5 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Indulge in a heavenly escape to the North-eastern paradise with one of the cheapest Sikkim family tour packages from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and other major cities.
representative of your tour operator of Gangtok will receive you at the Bagdogra Airport and guide you to your hotel in Gangtok. Check-in at the hotel and relax. Spend the first day of your Gangtok family trip exploring the buzzing streets. Grasp the opportunity to relax in the unspoiled surroundings of the capital city on your family tour of North East. After a pleasant day, come back to the hotel and have a goodnight’s sleep.
A buffet spread of tasty dishes awaits you in the morning. Later, get ready for a charming Gangtok excursion tour of the glittering Tsomgo Lake and the revered Baba Harbhajan Mandir. Sit by the lake for some time watching the Brahmin ducks swimming in the water reflecting the image of the majestic peaks. Next on your Gangtok excursion tour, seek blessings at the holy Baba Mandir named after a martyred soldier, Harbhajan Singh. Towards the end of your second day of your Lachung & Gangtok family holiday package, return to the hotel and go to sleep.
Wake up to a beautiful day & relish a hearty breakfast. The third day of your Lachung & Gangtok family holiday takes you on a road trip. Your trip starts from Singhik Viewpoint and takes you to Chumthang Valley, shimmering Vima Falls and Twin Falls. Upon arrival in Lachung, check into the hotel & unwind. Enjoy the evening of your Sikkim family tour package exploring the quaint village. Pay a visit to one of the most ancient Tibetan monasteries, Lachung Monastery, situated amidst the apple orchard. Return to the hotel to mark an end to this day of your 4-nights & 5-days family trip to Lachung.
Post a lavish breakfast, head out on a journey to Yumthang Valley - the highlight of your Sikkim family trip itinerary. The dark green slopes, Himalayan flowers blossoming, and the most colorful rhododendrons cast a spell over every traveler. Also visit the Yumthang Hot Spring, the natural jacuzzi of Lachung, on your Sikkim tour. After a magical experience at Yumthang Valley on your Gangtok and Lachung family holiday, you will be transferred back to the capital city of Gangtok. On arrival, complete check-in formalities and settle back for the night.
Wake up to your last day of this memorable family trip to North Sikkim. After relishing a nutritious breakfast, pack your bags to proceed for Bagdogra Airport to reach your home destination with fond memories of Gangtok and Lachung family trip.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Internet access
- Personal expenses
- Additional Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Porterage fees
- Drinks (unless otherwise indicated)
- Waiting or additional transfer fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.