4 Nights 5 Days Mumbai From Kolkata
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
4 Nights / 5 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Assemble at Kolkata airport and board a flight to Mumbai. Once you reach, one of our representatives would help you get a transfer to the hotel. Post reaching, you have to check in at the hotel and take your time to settle down. Later, set for local sightseeing by visiting Chowpatty and Juhu beach. You can have an evening walk along the breezy shores. The street foods are very much famous here, and you can gulp the mouthwatering foods. You can try out Pani puri, pav bhaji, vada pav etc. you can try out some Italian food at Juhu which are also popular. Return to your hotel and have your dinner. Retire to your room to relax for the night. .
Enjoy your delicious breakfast and check out from the hotel. Your 2nd day starts with some of the exotic locations of Mumbai. Proceed to Hanging Garden and Kamala Nehru Park to enjoy the panoramic view of the entire city. These parks are situated at the height of Malabar Hill. Visit Gateway of India which is referred to as the famous landmark of Mumbai. It was built to welcome the visit of Queen Mary and King George V to India. Seek blessings at Mahalaxmi and Siddhi Vinayak Temple. Have your lunch and Proceed to Mahabaleshwar as per the itinerary. Upon your arrival, get transferred to your hotel and check-in. Have your dinner and enjoy a peaceful stay.
Enjoy your delicious breakfast and carry out all the necessary accessories and belongings. Set out for full day sightseeing at Mahabaleshwar. Proceed to Panchgani which is famous for residential schools and pay a visit to Mapro Garden, here you can enjoy the sweet jams and fruit juices. Have your lunch and enjoy a horse riding session at Panchgani. On the way to your hotel, you can visit the local street markets for shopping. Later, return to your hotel and have your dinner. Prepare yourself to enjoy your wonderful sleep.
Have your breakfast, and check out from the hotel. Visit the uncovered places at Mahabaleshwar and start your day by visiting Vienna Lake. The charming beauty will make your stay here. You can enjoy boating here. The landscape and the lush green environment can completely stop you for a photo break. Have your lunch and get transferred to Mumbai. Upon your arrival, you can go for evening shopping and later, you have to check in at the hotel. Have your dinner and have a wonderful stay.
Have a healthy breakfast and pack all your essential things and belongings. Check out from the hotel for departure. If you are having any additional time, then you can go shopping and strolling markets. Buy some beautiful gifts and goodies for your family members and loved ones. Once you are done, our representatives will drop you to Mumbai Airport, from where you can travel to your destination city i.e. Kolkata. Your Mumbai tour has ended here with lots of sweet memories.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Internet access
- Personal expenses
- Additional Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Porterage fees
- Drinks (unless otherwise indicated)
- Waiting or additional transfer fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.