4 Nights 5 Days Mathura Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
4 Nights / 5 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
A city steeped utterly in culture, history and religion, Mathura in Uttar Pradesh receives a large number of tourists every year from all over. With a large throng of devotees crowding this place for its numerous scintillating temples and cultural significance, Mathura is distinc-tively known for being the birthplace of Lord Krishna. With our Mathura Tour Packages, you can have some blissful days in Mathura and its adjoining areas that sing the songs of the incredibly beautiful love story of Lord Krishna and his consort, Radha.
Our driver welcomes you to this sacred land and takes you to your hotel. Once ready and fresh, you can start your Mathura trip after a hearty breakfast. We first leave for ‘Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi’ since you are at Lord Krishna’s birthplace. From here, ‘Dwarkadheesh Temple’ is the next stop. After spending some time at this architectural marvel, we take a short break relishing the best of delicacies for lunch. Post lunch, it’s time to visit the ‘Mathura Museum’ which houses the ancient relics, sculptures, remains, etc. and serves as a storehouse of archaeology. From here, we visit the famous ‘Kans Qila’ by late afternoon and admire its awe-inspiring Hindu-Muslim architecture. The last stop for the day is ‘Vishram Ghat’ where you can enjoy the evening rituals. Late evening transfer to hotel in Mathura.
Our tour package isn’t just restricted to Mathura. We also take you beyond or in and around. Day 02 begins with a king-sized breakfast after which we leave straight away for ‘Radha Kund’ (26 km). This small sacred town is a great reminiscent of Radha-Krishna love story. You can surely take a dip in the pond here. Another place ideal for a dip or swimming is the waters of Kusum Sarovar, a beautiful reservoir that also served as the meeting place of Radha and Krishna once upon a time. Stop for lunch somewhere after which we will head to the sa-cred ‘Govardhan Hill.’ By late afternoon, we head back to Mathura and enter the ‘Potara Kund,’ a small pond associated with Lord Krishna. From here, we complete our last ever des-tination for today, ‘Gita Mandir.’ Late evening transfer to hotel room.
It’s time to visit ‘Vrindavan’ (10 km). Since you have a total of 5 days in Uttar Pradesh and since Vrindavan is dotted with so many temples, it is advisable to stay here for a night as it becomes monotonous to see all the temples in just one day. After we reach Vrindavan from Mathura, we will enter the popular attraction, ‘Banke Bihari Temple.’ From here, we leave for ‘Shahji Temple’ (750 m). Take a break to relish sumptuous lunch while enjoying the local market of Vrindavan- ‘Sarafa Bazaar’ (1 km). After this, we enter the iconic ‘ISKCON Temple’ to seek blessings. The last stop for today is ‘Radha Ramana Temple’ (2.8 km). Late evening transfer to hotel room in Vrindavan.
Your second day here begins after a delicious breakfast. It’s time to complete the remaining temples. First and foremost, we visit the famous ‘Prem Mandir’ whose walls depict Radha Krishna Lila on 80 panels. From here, we leave for ‘Shri Rang Ji Temple’ (450 m), another beautiful attraction in Vrindavan. Take a lunch break and relish some lassi which is quite famous here. Post lunch, we leave for ‘Shri Madan Mohan Temple’(2 km)which is one of the oldest temples located near the ‘Kaliya Ghat’. From here, you can also visit this Ghat by late afternoon enjoying the tranquil and blissful atmosphere around. Late evening transfer to your hotel. You can enjoy a sumptuous dinner. Conclude your day with a good slumber.
It’s your last day in Mathura. Yet, the tour package is still on. Post breakfast, we visit the famous ‘Jama Masjid,’ a wonderful specimen of Islamic architecture and a popular historic monument in Uttar Pradesh. From here, we visit the last destination of the entire Mathura trip, the ‘Shiv Taal’. This place is quite blissful and considered to be both sacred and histori-cally significant where Lord Shiva did penance. Post lunch transfer to your exit point for a return journey. We bid you goodbye hoping that you have enjoyed every moment of your Mathura-Vrindavan journey.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle.
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included.
- Government service tax.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic / non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Tips, laundry and phone calls.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.