4 Nights 5 Days Kerala Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
4 Nights / 5 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
With this Kerala tour package for 5 days, you will be exploring some of the most sought after places of Kerala such as Munnar, Thekkady, and Alleppey. Munnar is a breathtaking hill town that draws tourists to its mesmeric locales and treats them to gulps of fresh and unpolluted air, apart from spectacular scenery. Thekkady introduces tourists to raw nature. Alleppey takes travellers for some quite sightseeing time through backwaters. Your Kerala trip for 5 days is packed with smooth transfers, cosy stays, and delish meals in addition to sightseeing. Select this 4 nights 5 days Kerala Tour to collect some of the lifetime experiences with best in the industry.
Day 1 Munnar : Welcome the vacation
On reaching Kochi airport or Ernakpam Railway Station, you will be greeted and escorted by an agent’s representative to the hill town – Munnar. As you move to this beautifp town, delight in the sight of Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls, and lush green expanses. Once you reach Munnar, check-in to the hotel and wash away the journey fatigue. Remaining day is free for you to enjoy the way you want or simply relax at the hotel. Later, sleep restfply at the hotel.
Day 2 Munnar : Explore the attractions
Savor a delectable breakfast and set off for a sightseeing spree according to this Kerala tour package for 5 days. Attractions such as Eravikpam National Park, Tea Museum by Tata Tea, Rose Garden, Photo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Elephant Arrival Point, Echo Point, and Indo Swiss Project (entrance is subject to prior permission) will keep you intrigued throughout the day. after a happening day, come back to the hotel and slip into your bed for a good night sleep.
Day 3 Thekkady : Explore the wilderness
up to a nutritious breakfast and checkout from the hotel as per this 4 nights, 5 days package to Kerala. Now, you will be moving to the rousing expanses of Thekkady. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and relax. The day now treats you to a jeep safari in Periyar National Park. After the enthralling safari, you can enjoy boating in Periyar Lake. After an amazing day, return to the hotel and sleep peacefply.
Day 4 Alleppey : A houseboat experience awaits
Arise to a healthy morning meal and checkout from the hotel. Now, this Kerala tour packages for 5 days takes you to Alleppey. On reaching, you will check-in to the houseboat. Satiate your hunger pangs with a lovable lunch before setting off for a lovely cruise along the backwaters. After a pleasurable day, enjoy a refreshing tea with snacks. Later, savor delicious dinner onboard and tuck yourself in your beds for the night at houseboat.
Day 5 Cochin : The vacation cpminates
Relish a sumptuous breakfast onboard and checkout from the houseboat. Now, you will be transferred to Cochin as per this Kerala tour package for 5 days. From here, catch your flight/train back home with fond memories.
- 04 Nights Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar
- Daily breakfast in hotel
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate Taxes Exclusions
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Air-conditioned Vehicle
- 5 % Government service tax extra
- Personal expenses
- Any other services not mentioned in inclusions
- Entrance fees at all monuments/ sightseeing places
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation, ill health, roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.