4 Nights 5 Days Kashmir Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
4 Nights / 5 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Explore the scenic beauty of Kashmir, with this 4 nights 5 days Kashmir package. The Kashmir tour itinerary takes you to the beautiful cities of Srinagar, Pahalgam, Gulmarg, and Sonamarg.The spectacular sceneries and the pleasant weather of these green valleys make Kashmir one of most loved holiday destinations in India. Going for a vacation in these breathtaking expanses is one of the best ways to admire and appreciate the breathtaking beauty of Kashmir.
Day 1. Srinagar : Welcome to the heavenly Kashmir
A representative of the agent will be there to greet you as you land at the Srinagar Airport. From here, you will be transferred to the jetty around the Dal Lake where the houseboats are docked. After check-in and lunch at the houseboat, some time is offered to you for rest.The highlight of the first day of your Kashmir tour package is Shikara ride to the Nehru Park in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay will be in the houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 2. Srinagar, Pahalgam : Leisure day at Pahalgam
Day 2 of your Kashmir tour package starts with a delicious breakfast in the houseboat, after which you will be transferred to Pahalgam. On the way, you can stop at Martand Sun Temple - a poppar tourist attraction.Head to the hotel in Pahalgam for check-in and lunch. The evening is free for you to explore the surroundings and relax.End the day with a delicious dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam
Day 3. Pahalgam, Gpmarg, Srinagar : Day excursion to Gpmarg
Begin your day with breakfast in the hotel in Pahalgam. Check out and head to the next destination of your Kashmir holiday tour package - Gpmarg.Here you can enjoy the serene surroundings by going for nature walks and bird-watching. Then have lunch at a local restaurant and head for the famous Gondola ride that takes you towards Apharwat via Kongdori. The ride will give you some of the most mesmerizing views of the tallest peaks of Gpmarg.After the Gondola ride, you will be transferred to your hotel in Srinagar for check-in, dinner, and overnight stay. This concludes day 3 of your Kashmir itinerary.
Day 4. Srinagar, Sonamarg : A day out in Sonamarg - The meadow of gold
The next inclusion in your Kashmir tour package is a day’s excursion to Sonamarg. Have a filling breakfast at the hotel in Srinagar and then proceed. Once you reach, check-in and take rest. From here on, you have the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy a delightfp lunch at a local restaurant and go for sightseeing tours and activities available. You can opt for a pony ride at the Thajiwas Glacier or visit the Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples.In the evening, you will be transferred back to the hotel in Srinagar for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5. Srinagar : Departure From Srinagar
Have breakfast at your hotel in Srinagar. After check-out, you will be transferred to the Srinagar Airport for your return flight. This concludes your package tour to Kashmir.
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Meal Plan as per itinerary
- Shikara Ride over Daal Lake
- Pick up and drop from Srinagar Airport
- Toll Taxes & Service charges
- All Transportation on private basis
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Any attraction mentioned under ‘Optional’.
- Chained vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any technical faults.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Expenses of watersports.
- Cable Car / Pony Ride in Gulmarg, & Pahalgam.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.