4 Nights 5 Days Karnataka From Arrival Bangalore
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
4 Nights / 5 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Located in the south-western region of India, Karnataka. This multilingual state of Karnataka, is one of the largest Indian state. Owing to its eminent historical backdrop, the state has a significant contribution to the legacy of the medieval period in India. This 5 days trip in Karnataka, brings to you the best of hill stations in south-west India.
Upon arrival at Bangalore airport/railway station/ you will meet your driver who will escort you to your hotel of stay at Coorg. Post completion of check in formalities, head to your room and take a power nap to get over the travel fatigue. The first day of your trip in Karnataka, takes you for a expedition in Dubare Reserve. Later, return to the hotel for a comfy overnight stay.
Post a scrumptious breakfast, this day of your tour takes you for a sightseeing jaunt to major tourist spots in Karnataka. Today’s excursion include places like Talakaveri, Bhagamandala, Talacauvery, Abbi Falls, Raja Seat, Omkareshwara and various others. Later, spend the evening as per your choice, explore the local places or stay at hotel. This day ends with a comfy overnight stay at hotel.
Wake up to a flavoursome morning meal, and wind up for transfering to Ooty on this day your trip in Karnataka. Make a trip to Ooty Lake, Wax World, Deer Park, green valleys, mountains, and tea estates. After spending a full day in excursing Ooty, head back to your hotel in Ooty and take off for the night.
Kickstart your day with an appetizing morning meal and gear up for another change of destination as this day of your trip in Karnataka takes you to Coonoor. Upon reaching Coonoor, head out for sightseeing excursions at Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Ketti Valley, Tea Factory, and Doddabetta Peak. Later, return to the hotel for a comfy overnight adjourn.
After indulging in a hearty breakfast, get ready to once again travel to Bangalore. Indulge in a local excursion at Bangalore and get your hands over some good stuff. Later, transfer to airport/railway station and board flight/train home.
- Private transportation
- Airport pickup and drop
- All transfers with our A/C transport
- Other meals not mentioned
- Additional Drinks
- Additional sightseeing
- Extra Meals
- Porterage fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.