4 Nights 5 Days Haridwar Rishikesh Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
4 Nights / 5 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Delhi to Haridwar , Haridwar to Haridwar Rishikesh ,Rishikesh to Mussoorie ,Mussoorie Tour,Mussoorie to Delhi .
Morning drive to Haridwar. Haridwar is measured very holy, as this is the point from where the Ganges emerges from the Himalayas to begin its slow progress across the plains. The main ghat 'Har ki Pauri' (the footsteps of God) is suppose to be the precise spot where the Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains. Thus the river's power to wash away sins at this spot is superlative and endorsed by a footprint of Vishnu left on a stone here. Overnight at Haridwar
Morning after breakfast check out your hotel visit Local temple, Ashrams, Ghats and afternoon transfer to Rishikesh. Check in your hotel in Rishikesh. half day city tour with evening Ganges Ceremony at Parmarth Niketan. Overnight at Rishikesh.Proceed for an excursion trip of Rishikesh, Rishikesh is a holy city for Hindus located in the foothills of the Himalaya in northern India. Legend states that Lord Rama did penance here for killing Ravana, the demon king of Lanka. It is also known as the gateway to the Himalayas, Rishikesh is the starting point for traveling to the sites that form the Char Dham pilgrimage - Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri, in Rishikesh visit the magnificent ashrams and famous Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula
Morning after breakfast, You can do Rafting in river ganga or relax. Later check out from hotel. Transfer to Mussoorie. Afternoon visit Mall Road & Camel Back Road walk. Visit Gun Hill by cable car for sunset and himalaya view. Dinner and overnight stay at Mussoorie.
Morning after breakfast enjoy full day Mussoorie sightseeing tour. Visit Kempty Falls. You can enjoy in water of this lovely waterfall. Later visit Dhanaulti and Surkanda Devi Temple. Return to Mussoorie. Dinner and overnight stay at Mussoorie.
Morning after breakfast, Check out from hotel and transfer to Delhi. Dropping at Delhi. Services ends here.
- Airport/Railway transfers
- Water bottle on arrival
- Private Transfers
- Lunch & Dinner
- Government Taxes/GST/Service Charges
- Mineral water on coaches & microbuses
- Tips & gratuities
- Porterage fees
- Drinks (unless otherwise indicated)
- Waiting or additional transfer fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.