3 Nights 4 Days Tour Kerala
Lowest Price Guarantee
Duration of Tour:
3 Nights / 4 Days
- Customizable Itinerary
- Affordable Tour Cost
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- Comfortable Transport with Professional Driver
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Money Safe Guarantee
Upto 24 hours of Booking in Advance (T&C apply)
Come to travel to Kerala with your family and friends by selecting this specially created 3nights 4 days Kerala package that will make you visit breathtaking tourist attractions ofKerala. These tour packages by the Taj Mahal Tour guide is designe din such a way that youwill have the best time in Kerala. This package consists of 3 nights and 4 days in Kerala andstarts from Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and other popular cities of India assuring you ofsome remarkable family holiday memories and experiences.
As you arrive in Kochi, you will be received by one of the tour Tajmahaltourguide representative who will also help you in getting you and your family transferred to your hotel in Munnar. Enjoy the scenic road journey to the beautifp hill-station of Munnar as you pass by some eye-catching natural beauty exemplified by wonderfp Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls.Upon arrival in Munnar, complete the check-in procedure at your hotel and then get to relax and unwind. Rest of the first day of your in Munnar is at leisure which you can choose to spend your way. The day ends with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
Welcome the beautifp morning with a delectable breakfast at the hotel with your family. Post breakfast, you and your family will embark on a joyous road journey to Thekkady. Upon your arrival at your hotel in Thekkady, you will complete the check-in formalities and then relax for a while.Later in the day, the tour itinerary takes you out for a jungle safari in the famous Periyar Tiger Reserve which is also known as Periyar National Park. This wildlife sanctuary is the perfect place where you stand a chance to spot exotic flora and fauna in their natural habitat. As the sun sets, go check out the bustling local market of a nearby town Kumily where you can shop for various variety of spices and make the most of your brief Kerala family holiday. The day ends with your transfer back to your hotel for a cozy overnight stay in Thekkady.
Having done with a wholesome breakfast at the hotel in Thekkady, you will be transferred to another awesome place in Kerala- Kochi. Another scenic road journey and another chance for you and your family to fply enjoy road travel in picturesque landscape of Kerala.Known majorly for its vitality and vibrancy, Kochi is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Kerala. Post your arrival in Kochi, you will check-in to your houseboat. This tour itinerary lets you enjoy exploring famous tourist places of Kochi including Fort Kochi, Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church, Kerala Kathakali Centre, Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica and more with your family. Walk at the Marine Drive in Kochi during evening offers a perfect experience of sunset views.As the day ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Treat yourself to a hearty breakfast at the houseboat and then check out from the hotel as the 4-day Kerala family tour ends today. Now you will be transferred to Kochi airport or Ernakpam Railway Station for your onward journey back home with some cherishable memories of the most perfect Kerala itinerary for 4 days.
- Meal Plan for Hotel : Breakfast
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Airport/ Railway Station Transfers
- Private Cab Transfers
- Sightseeing tour
- Air/Train fare
- Early check-in and late checkout
- Boating/ other activities
- Meal Plan for Hotel: Lunch & Dinner
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Do carry a valid ID proof along with you while traveling in Train, Bus or Car, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
- Entrance is free for children 0-14 years old. Participants above 14 years of age will pay the regular rates.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.